Scroll to see replies

This is so awesome! :ahee:
Original post by Zacken
This is so awesome! :ahee:

Thanks, hope you're well :h:
Original post by Gingerbread101
[I'll edit the banner photo in later lol it's too late in the day to edit that]
20/07/16

I've had a great last few days, including today being my last meeting with my Explorer Scout Unit!

Have a beach BBQ
For our last Scout meeting of the year, we went over to Allonby (a beach in Cumbria) and had a BBQ, played some games and went in the sea. Considering there was thunder and lightning this morning, the weather was pretty decent and the sunset was beautiful!
IMG_20160720_225427.jpg

Exercise and workout more
I downloaded an app for workouts a few days ago and I've done 2 workouts and they've gone well I think :biggrin:

Complete my Chief Scout Diamond Award
I was volunteering again this morning for the environmental part of the award at a local nature reserve.

Song of the day: Summertime Sadness (Acoustic Cover) ~ Megan Davies

Quotes

Last meeting of the year??
Original post by Andy98
Last meeting of the year??

Oh, the years for them follow the academic year calendar and school holidays :tongue:
24/07/16

Sorry for the lack of an update for a while, I've been out and about for the last few days doing a few bucket list things!

Improve on my brush lettering
This is part of a bigger thing that I did last night- I was hosting 5 of my friends because we're doing our own Come Dine With Me. I wrote my menu in brush lettering and I think it turned out really well! I also made place cards for everyone with brush lettering.
20160723_182046.jpg

Have a board game night
On Thursday and Friday I was over at a friend's house with around 13 of my friends, and we all played a few board games and the girls slept over. It was a great night, although I think I'm still recovering from lack of sleep...

Bake something
I didn't really get any pictures of the food for Come Dine With Me, but I cooked stuffed peppers, tortillas with baked chickpeas, homemade guacamole, home made salsa and sour cream with harissa, and oreo cheesecake.

Song of the day: Mess is Mine ~ Vance Joy

Quotes

(edited 7 years ago)
Oh, the years for them follow the academic year calendar and school holidays :tongue:

Ohhh, well that's silly
Please update !! :colondollar:
Original post by nisha.sri
Please update !! :colondollar:

I've been away this week, which means you'll be getting a pretty awesome update in about 10 mins :excited:
30/07/16

This week I've been out at the Keswick Convention (a Christian convention in the Lake District that attracts people from all over the world). It was an amazing week spiritually and physically because we had from around 1 till 5 free every day around the Lakes. Not many of the things we did were technically Bucket List things, so I'll talk about a few of them here first :tongue: On the Monday we drove over to Aira Force (a waterfall near Ullswater), on Tuesday we went on a walk with our Bible study group, on Wednesday we went rowing on the lake, and on Thursday a few of our friends drove up and we had a triple date (lol) playing mini golf and walking around the Derwent Water.

Complete my Chief Scout Diamond Award
The Convention is one of the things I'm putting towards my Award, so I'm now one step closer to that! Here's some of the best photos from the week:
Screenshot_20160730-132050.jpg

Song of the day: Soundwaves of Gold ~ The Daydream Club

Quotes

I've been away this week, which means you'll be getting a pretty awesome update in about 10 mins :excited:

Oh okay :smile:

WOW !!! :biggrin:
09/08/16

Sorry for the lack of update for the last week, I've been away on holiday camping with around 13 friends! I didn't actually do many of my Bucket List things (although I completed camping for the second time!) Here's some general pictures from the week that I love:
IMG_20160809_200523.jpg

Have a picnic
One of the days of the camp, we walked over to the nearby lake (Wast Water) and had a little picnic while taking photos and standing in the (freezing cold) water. It mainly consisted of popcorn...

Song of the day: Above the Clouds of Pompeii ~ Bear's Den

Quotes

*is jealous. Very, very jealous.*
@Gingerbread101

I've been following this thread for a fair while now and it's so inspiring just how much you've got through! I wish I had more time to make my own bucket list this year but my work schedule just doesn't allow it. I think next year I'll use this one to inspire me to make my own, thank you!
Original post by JoeL1994
@Gingerbread101

I've been following this thread for a fair while now and it's so inspiring just how much you've got through! I wish I had more time to make my own bucket list this year but my work schedule just doesn't allow it. I think next year I'll use this one to inspire me to make my own, thank you!

Aw thank you :h:

I'm glad you like the thread, and I hope yours goes well next year :awesome:
Original post by iEthan
*is jealous. Very, very jealous.*

Those pictures don't include the lightning storm we were in the middle of one night though :eek2:
Reply 115
Those pictures don't include the lightning storm we were in the middle of one night though :eek2:

You are now a section leader :eek: WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!
Original post by Aph
You are now a section leader :eek: WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!

Oh yeah that happened too :tongue:
While I was away camping, probably almost a week ago now :colondollar:
Reply 117
Oh yeah that happened too :tongue:
While I was away camping, probably almost a week ago now :colondollar:

What section?
Original post by Aph
What section?

Study Help, my baby :love:
Reply 119