The Student Room Group

How often do you listen to the radio?

Scroll to see replies

Every day, but only for a few seconds before I turn it off after my radio alarm goes off in the morning :tongue:
Original post by Electrospective

Spoiler

So u like the sound of my fart!? :redface:
Original post by hamza772000
:lolwut: Please, I'm not a wannabe roadman/"Badass" unlike.....nevermind.

Spoiler

UNLIKE WHAT?!
NO DOTS:nodots: plz dont leave me hangin

Spoiler

Reply 43
Sometimes listen to Virgin radio or Capital but not often, usually only in the car
Original post by PrincessBO$$
UNLIKE WHAT?!
NO DOTS:nodots: plz dont leave me hangin

Spoiler

Unlike.........:teehee: I don't wanna sound racist, because I'm not but if I said what I was gonna say then u'd think I'm racist and I'm generalising so I'll just stay quiet :u:

Spoiler

Unlike.........:teehee: I don't wanna sound racist, because I'm not but if I said what I was gonna say then u'd think I'm racist and I'm generalising so I'll just stay quiet :u:

Spoiler

:colonhash: Mate not gonna lie. Ive seen more south asian roadmen than somali roadmen unless you go to Shepherds Bush or other areas where there are a lot of Somalis :u: which isnt much. Given that there are 10 asians for every 1 somali :biggrin:
:colonhash: Mate not gonna lie. Ive seen more south asian roadmen than somali roadmen unless you go to Shepherds Bush or other areas where there are a lot of Somalis :u: which isnt much. Given that there are 10 asians for every 1 somali :biggrin:
There's a difference between roadmen and "wannabe roadmen" some Somali's acc think they're the sh*t, and so do some Asians, but ur Somali and said I wanna be a badass, so I just said so do ur y'know.........:colondollar:
There's a difference between roadmen and "wannabe roadmen" some Somali's acc think they're the sh*t, and so do some Asians, but ur Somali and said I wanna be a badass, so I just said so do ur y'know.........:colondollar:

y'know what? come on just say it!
Reply 48
My favourite radio station is @SeanFM

See what I did there
y'know what? come on just say it!
lol, I was just creating suspense, but I think I wanted to say "relatives" not to offend you, lemme tell u why, because u live in London, right? 98.982453924597% of all roadmen/wannabe roadmen are from there :smile: I live in Yorkshire, have no "cousins" in London, or maybe 1 or 2, they're sophisticated (:tongue:) so yh :tongue:
lol, I was just creating suspense, but I think I wanted to say "relatives" not to offend you, lemme tell u why, because u live in London, right? 98.982453924597% of all roadmen/wannabe roadmen are from there :smile: I live in Yorkshire, have no "cousins" in London, or maybe 1 or 2, they're sophisticated (:tongue:) so yh :tongue:

:colonhash: My relatives are babies. Not kidding. The baddest thing they do is talk back to mum or sneak out at night to go the cinema.:u:
My somali friends brothers on the other hand o_O
98.982453924597%
the remaining 2% from manchester right?
[video="youtube;7LD2tZV8wMM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LD2tZV8wMM[/video]
Those boys are from Manchester. Its quite sad.:frown: All the brown skin boys in the vid are Somali except the asian side man:tongue: on the side:biggrin: LOL
I used to listen everyday but now I just don't have the time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Slightly less than I watch the TV, which is bordering never.
I honestly can't stand the adverts at all.
Reply 53
Capital FM whilst driving.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:colonhash: My relatives are babies. Not kidding. The baddest thing they do is talk back to mum or sneak out at night to go the cinema.:u:
My somali friends brothers on the other hand o_O
98.982453924597%
the remaining 2% from manchester right?
[video="youtube;7LD2tZV8wMM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LD2tZV8wMM[/video]
Those boys are from Manchester. Its quite sad.:frown: All the brown skin boys in the vid are Somali except the asian side man:tongue: on the side:biggrin: LOL
Haha, yh mayb lol :tongue:

Yh, some Asians are just like that :tongue:
So u like the sound of my fart!? :redface:

Spoiler

Original post by Electrospective

Spoiler

lol, I'll take that as a yes :tongue:
lol, I'll take that as a yes :tongue:

The best moment in life....

Spoiler