The Student Room Group

Jewish girls and women are the most attractive female demographic, bar none.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kuchkuchhotahai
Threads like this are pathetic, it'll only make room for people to bash the Jewish community.

OP you're just roasting.

Oh no I am a very ethical person. I just happened to meet some stunningly attractive Jewish girls and wanted the opinions of TSRians.
Reply 41
JIDF on watch.
Original post by Washington.
actually scratch point I made about being able to use daddy;s money. I forgot about this:

Probably not the best thing to post on a thread about Jews, given that some posters may be (shock, horror!) Jewish. There are plenty of avenues I could go down explaining why these stereotypes are flawed, but I can't really be assed at this time of night.

(((or i'm just unable to refute un pc facts oy vey goyim!!!!))) #sarcasm
Original post by JIDF
JIDF on watch.

Oy gevalt! How did you know? :zomg:
Reply 44
Original post by New_Frontiers
Oy gevalt! How did you know? :zomg:

The Goyim know.

JIDF pls go.

Shut it down.
Original post by mercuryman
no, just no.

Slight racist undertones there mate.
Original post by Twinpeaks
Slight racist undertones there mate.

No I didn't mean it like that, It's just that I'm sick of these 'attractive females' and 'circle jerking muslim' (or whatever you call them) threads.
Original post by jambojim97
It depends on whether you see 'race' as a valid taxanomical classification. However, Jews are certainly an ethnic group. They all share common ancestry and originate from the Middle East. Due to persecution, they tend to 'stick together' and marry other Jews. Thus, they are largely homogeneous.

An ethnic group is a people who share common cultural background and descent.

The Jews have long debated between themselves (orthodox/unorthodox) the original principles of Judaism and the promised land. There is no common cultural understanding here when we have some who dress very distinctively as opposed to others.

Whether they are largely homogeneous or not, there is no denying that there are many who are not "homogeneous" - is the rapper Drake homogeneous by your definition?

Jews are not an ethnic group, nor are any people of any religion.
Are you being serious? You use TSR more than me and you haven't noticed?

:troll:

Hah A anarcho-communist talking about being serious
Original post by Kuchkuchhotahai
An ethnic group is a people who share common cultural background and descent.

The Jews have long debated between themselves (orthodox/unorthodox) the original principles of Judaism and the promised land. There is no common cultural understanding here when we have some who dress very distinctively as opposed to others.

Whether they are largely homogeneous or not, there is no denying that there are many who are not "homogeneous" - is the rapper Drake homogeneous by your definition?

Jews are not an ethnic group, nor are any people of any religion.

Well actually they are a group comprising of multiple ethnicities, with the most common ethnicity being Ashkenazi, followed by Sephardi. Ashkenazi Jews, to pick one example, share a common cultural background and descent originally from the Roman Empire, eventually settling in Europe. Their common language is Yiddish, their common religion is Judaism, and their culture stems from Jewish traditions, customs and foods.

Here is a study which found that Ashkenazi Jews are a distinct, homogenous ethnic group:

Spoiler

Drake is half (Ashkenazi) Jewish, half African American.
Original post by JIDF
>(((you)))

YOU MAD?!?!?!?!?!?!

btw, so obvious that you're the same idiot creating multiple dupe accounts. you aint fooling no one bruv.
Original post by AperfectBalance
Hah A anarcho-communist talking about being serious

Ahahaha surely you must realize technological advances are going to wipe away the factory floor of capitalism causing mass unemployment.

Time under the current system is limited. :nooo:

Also, ad hominem.
Reply 52
Original post by jambojim97
YOU MAD?!?!?!?!?!?!

$2 has been deposited in your account by (((CTR))).

Keep shilling. Good Goy.
Original post by mercuryman
No I didn't mean it like that, It's just that I'm sick of these 'attractive females' and 'circle jerking muslim' (or whatever you call them) threads.

Oh apologies, and in that case I 100% agree :biggrin:
Ahahaha surely you must realize technological advances are going to wipe away the factory floor of capitalism causing mass unemployment.

Time under the current system is limited. :nooo:

Also, ad hominem.

Riiiiiiiiight.

Gift Economies would not work nowadays it would be crazy.
very few sane people will be willing to give up Property Or is property just a spook to you? No society will ever work with Anarcho-Communism People cannot rule themselves and How can you Not judge the worth of something when some things are worth more than others.
Like a farmer compared to a Toffee maker. One is clearly more important
Original post by AperfectBalance
Riiiiiiiiight.

Gift Economies would not work nowadays it would be crazy.
very few sane people will be willing to give up Property Or is property just a spook to you? No society will ever work with Anarcho-Communism People cannot rule themselves and How can you Not judge the worth of something when some things are worth more than others.
Like a farmer compared to a Toffee maker. One is clearly more important

I don't want to deviate from the topic of the thread so I will just refer you to Kropotkin's The Conquest of Bread and the Venus Project for ideas of how anarcho-communism would work in a post scarcity resource based economy.
Nope. Been to two Bar Mitzvah's in my life. The answer is no.

Based on my anecdotal evidence, Jewish females are among the least attractive.
Reply 57
Post some pics at least
Jewish people have an extremely wide spectrum for their physicality, you get absolute stunners who are not only conventionally attractive, but have a beautifully unique look and age really well, you also get some people who were really quite unlucky.
Original post by Momma's Kumquat
Nope. Been to two Bar Mitzvah's in my life. The answer is no.

Based on my anecdotal evidence, Jewish females are among the least attractive.

Examples of what I said above

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest