The Student Room Group

There's a higher chance of guys not wearing condoms if the girl is hot....

Scroll to see replies

I don't think so.
Original post by hezzlington
Ana is so hot

Relax your tits as you would say. Lol. I don't see it.
I dont put one on I love ejaculating inside the pussy and watching it drip out.
Reply 43
Original post by xobeauty
can you feel the difference anyway?

Yes.
[video="youtube;dMjQ3hA9mEA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMjQ3hA9mEA[/video]
Original post by HFBS
Yes.

For the female I mean
Idk if guys of tsr actually get any but I wonder how true this statement is but it was shown in a study that guys are more likely not to care as much if the girl is hot...

I mean, do guys think hot girls don't get STIs and all that?

Discuss. If you haven't used one what was the reason and did you regret it after? Highly doubt you guys get any but it's worth a try.

The same applies if a girl doesn't hop on a pill if the guy is aesthetic af. :laugh:

#doublestandard
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
The same applies if a girl doesn't hop on a pill if the guy is aesthetic af. :laugh:

#doublestandard

Difference being the MAP costs like £34 or gotto queue up for hours for an awkward appointment at the clinic.
Original post by XxKingSniprxX

#doublestandard

Lmfao have you seen female condoms??? I'd rather use one of those than mess my body up with pills.
Difference being the MAP costs like £34 or gotto queue up for hours for an awkward appointment at the clinic.

I thought they were £25. #scam
Original post by WoodyMKC
She could have gotten the test results back and gone "Yay, I'm clean!!! You, excuse me, postman... I'm STI free, put your unwrapped penis inside me now, I don't care where it's been!". Then gone clubbing later that night. You just never know, ya know? Exactly, you don't do you :tongue:

Have always wondered if that's actually your arm in your avi?
It has a point. Obviously it feels better without condom so with a hot girl you would miss much more than with an ugly girl.
If you sleep with a randomer without a condom, then you're a dumbass. Simple as.
Lmfao have you seen female condoms??? I'd rather use one of those than mess my body up with pills.

Aren't they expensive as well?
I take the pill and I would wear condoms with someone I didn't know. Boyfriends after a while and a check I don't. I actually hate them but they play an important role.
Original post by Washington.
Have always wondered if that's actually your arm in your avi?

Yep :smile:
Aren't they expensive as well?

I have no idea. No more than $10 I hope. How much are condoms even these days ?
I remember the guy I was dating asked if I was on the pill and I said I'd rather not discuss my medication, and even if I was, we'd still be using a condom :rofl:. I haven't got the time to be catching STIs or risking pregnancy before I go to uni.I don't mind condoms but the only downside is that the material makes a squelching sound as he's pumping against my juices, or air simply gets let out from how hard he's doing it :rofl:. Also, when the guy ejaculates I can feel the pulsation of it through the condom and it's such a turn on omg and I suspect it'd feel rather surreal if you actual felt it explode inside of you, but again, the risks outweigh the pleasurable aspects of sex.
I have no idea. No more than $10 I hope. How much are condoms even these days ?

No idea :lol:
don't like condoms, doesn't feel good as bareback.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending