The Student Room Group

Wife also attracted to women...

I am about to break up with her, but i'm human and emotions are overcoming me, i had a conversation with her about her sexuality and she said this - i need your view of how YOU would react to hearing the below:

1. I asked her if she was lesbian - she said she was definitely Bi. She said she likes me, and when i pressed her she admitted to finding a female celebrity she always obsesses over and has filled her instagram with. She admitted she was MUCH more SEXUALLY attracted to her than to me, and that she is far more good looking than me, and if she were in a relationship with her - Which she swore would never happen, as she is religious, so just ASSUME this- she may have been far more open to sexual/physical intimacy.

I feel so humuliated... and she said i am making a big deal out of nothing...but i feel so humuliated she always looks at that woman, oggles over her, and that i will never be able to give her what that woman gave her...

How would you react? =/

would you tolerate marrying someone far more attracted to a female celebrity than you ? =/ even if she never acted it out

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
she has this woman all over her social media =/ she has never shown 1/100th the affection and physical want for me that she has for her...
Reply 2
Your wife likes chicks dude, many people would be doing back flips if they said that.
Reply 3
Original post by Napp
Your wife likes chicks dude, many people would be doing back flips if they said that.

she tells me its no big deal =/
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
she tells me its no big deal =/

You misunderstand me, sorry. I meant consider yourself lucky! She could bring her attractive lady friends to the bedroom with you!!
Lol. Well,obviously a teenage boy will tell you that this is great.

IMO, it is only going to be a matter of time before she finds a woman that she really fancies.
Reply 6
Original post by DorianGrayism
Lol. Well,obviously a teenage boy will tell you that this is great.

IMO, it is only going to be a matter of time before she finds a woman that she really fancies.

=/really?
=/really?

Generally Lesbians and homosexuality are on the rise as they are more accepted by society. If she fawns over such a women every day then something might be up.
Depends on how she looks though.....
Don't try to back stab or anything like that.
Just don't always expect a happy ending.
She is your wife after all some trust can be made.
I am about to break up with her, but i'm human and emotions are overcoming me, i had a conversation with her about her sexuality and she said this - i need your view of how YOU would react to hearing the below:

1. I asked her if she was lesbian - she said she was definitely Bi. She said she likes me, and when i pressed her she admitted to finding a female celebrity she always obsesses over and has filled her instagram with. She admitted she was MUCH more SEXUALLY attracted to her than to me, and that she is far more good looking than me, and if she were in a relationship with her - Which she swore would never happen, as she is religious, so just ASSUME this- she may have been far more open to sexual/physical intimacy.

I feel so humuliated... and she said i am making a big deal out of nothing...but i feel so humuliated she always looks at that woman, oggles over her, and that i will never be able to give her what that woman gave her...

How would you react? =/

would you tolerate marrying someone far more attracted to a female celebrity than you ? =/ even if she never acted it out

You could have what every man dreams --> Menage a trio.

If she does, at least record it. :tongue:
Reply 9
You could have what every man dreams --> Menage a trio.

If she does, at least record it. :tongue:

=/
I think you are overracting a bit. It is just a celebrity- Ask yourself if you would have the same issue if she had said she finds Johny Depp or Justin Beiber hot- even hotter than you lmao. Celebrity crushes are different from real life ones so don't be scared she's going to run off with the next hot woman she sees lol. There was a reason why she married YOU so don't be so insecure- of course you may never look like some celebrity but you have more to offer her than just sex appeal ( I presume)
Good Luck!

How would you react? =/

women have celebrity crushes all of the time. I had a female user here on TSR daily and she would tell me how hot Taylor Swift was. If it really bothers you sit down and have a conversation with her. Tell her you just don't know if you can go on this way but if you get to watch at least 3 times a month you might overlook it a little. I wonder how many ex-girlfriends I turned gay
Wife also attracted to women

And,...what's the problem?
Wtf are all the other posts here on about? You guys are actually clueless

At the end of the day OP knows best, in my opinion it sounds like OP is being neglected and un loved. The way his girlfriend talks about this celebs sounds like she is putting him down. Look at the vocab OP is using "she is far more" what is this bs, I personally find some celebs hot but if i was in a relationship my significant other is my life partner and is meant to be the most important and beautiful person in my life that all celebs are irrelevant.

So OP if your girlfriend isn't treating you right and isnt appreciating you then dump her.
Literally everyone is attracted to celebrities. A lot of couples (albeit most are probably jokingly) give each other 'passes' so that if the ever meet an agreed celebrity they are allowed to take a shot at hooking up with them. It's only natural that people are attracted to more than one person, but at the end of the day she still comes home to you so I'd say chill out dude.

It's not that big of a deal, definitely not worth breaking up over if you're married. Maybe try spicing up things in the bedroom or something, idk. You've probably just reached a bit of a rough patch where you're too used to each other. Be spontaneous and surprise her with something and things might get better
Original post by Bezoar
....k.

....k.

Original post by Kendrik Lamar

to the last question she answered 'yes'.

Note this is a woman who has kissed me four times the whole year despite sleeping on the same bed as me, and claimed she was asexual.
Original post by Bezoar
Ah I see what you're getting at.
Tbh if she's refusing to be intimate with you and then reveals she also likes women, you have three possible scenarios:

1. She IS bisexual but is more attracted to women than to men
2. She is homosexual but is afraid to tell you, due to the fact that you're married and not to mention the religious issues surrounding it
3. She is either of the above, plus asexual, so she is romantically attracted to women and/or men but doesn't want sex

It's so sad that she's been born into a Muslim community who will shun her for being truthful about who she is.

Thanks for the answer,

having read the text, do you see why i am hurt?
Original post by Bezoar
Ah I see what you're getting at.
Tbh if she's refusing to be intimate with you and then reveals she also likes women, you have three possible scenarios:

1. She IS bisexual but is more attracted to women than to men
2. She is homosexual but is afraid to tell you, due to the fact that you're married and not to mention the religious issues surrounding it
3. She is either of the above, plus asexual, so she is romantically attracted to women and/or men but doesn't want sex

It's so sad that she's been born into a Muslim community who will shun her for being truthful about who she is.

Great analysis. It is definitely number one and maybe two and maybe even three. But one she admitted...
Reply 19
Fff

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending