The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Far Gosford Street Accommodation

Hello!

I'm starting to study at Coventry Uni in September and managed to get a room in the new Far Gosford accommodation and wanted to know the date that you're suppose to move in and if anyone else is also in this accommodation? It says that the accommodation is available from the 22nd but then Coventry term dates begin the 26th, so not sure which one it is?

Thanks for the help! :smile:
Original post by Helly1008
Hello!

I'm starting to study at Coventry Uni in September and managed to get a room in the new Far Gosford accommodation and wanted to know the date that you're suppose to move in and if anyone else is also in this accommodation? It says that the accommodation is available from the 22nd but then Coventry term dates begin the 26th, so not sure which one it is?

Thanks for the help! :smile:

Hi Helly!

Can you confirm the name of your accommodation? If you're unsure about move in dates, the best thing to do is to contact them directly, as they'll be able to give you a definite answer, plus any other details you might need :smile:

Shadow :h:
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by shadowdweller
Hi Helly!

Can you confirm the name of your accommodation? If you're unsure about move in dates, the best thing to do is to contact them directly, as they'll be able to give you a definite answer, plus any other details you might need :smile:

Shadow :h:

It's just called Far Gosford from unite students. That's a good idea, I'll do that, thank you! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Helly1008
It's just called Far Gosford from unite students. That's a good idea, I'll do that, thank you! :smile:

If you don't mind me asking what did they say? I'm going to be in far gosford too and I'm not sure when the move in date is either
Reply 4
I asked on twitter and they daid any time after the lease starts so I'm gonna move in on 23rd-24th

Quick Reply

Latest