The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Oi oi I have returned
Original post by ak143244
Lol I just woke up, I'm really tired. I have nothing to do.
What about you?

I woke up early like at 9.
Im tired to :/ i slept very late.
Excited for results day? Its in 15days now. :u:
Original post by mr T 999
Oi oi I have returned

Do you ever get tired of stealing other users avatars?I believe the unlucky soul is @SoggyCabbages today
#:rip:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
I woke up early like at 9.
Im tired to :/ i slept very late.
Excited for results day? Its in 15days now. :u:

How do you wake up so early??
I am so so so so so so so nervous and scared and excited all at the same time. You?
I did one IGCSE and I think you get your result earlier but nobody in school told me that. You also get provided with a login details but my school didn't provide me with anything.
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Do you ever get tired of stealing other users avatars?I believe the unlucky soul is @SoggyCabbages today
#:rip:

I am doing this in honour of cabbages my fellow counting master :h:

Original post by ak143244
How do you wake up so early??
I am so so so so so so so nervous and scared and excited all at the same time. You?
I did one IGCSE and I think you get your result earlier but nobody in school told me that. You also get provided with a login details but my school didn't provide me with anything.

Idk how. Im not even an early bird. :redface:
Oh really? I did 10 IGCSEs and 1 GCSE. Yep you have to make a results plus account. Mmm for me im getting my results on the 25th August at 9am.
Im so scared. Just thinking about the results is making my hands shake :frown: But then again, i trieds my absolute best. I put 100% in all my exams. Woke up for fajr everymorning and revise till its time to go the exam hall. I took the risk and fasted when i had IGCS English and IGCSE Maths 2hr paper on the same day. Only 2 of my muslim friends fasted.

At least your not me :biggrin:
I am doing this in honour of cabbages my fellow counting master :h:

:facepalm:

Spoiler

Latest