Original post by PrincessBO$$
At least your not me :biggrin:

Cabbage has now returned along with his cabbage spam. I missed Cabbages :rip:
trois...
Original post by AngryJellyfish

Cheese :colone:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
Idk how. Im not even an early bird. :redface:
Oh really? I did 10 IGCSEs and 1 GCSE. Yep you have to make a results plus account. Mmm for me im getting my results on the 25th August at 9am.
Im so scared. Just thinking about the results is making my hands shake :frown: But then again, i trieds my absolute best. I put 100% in all my exams. Woke up for fajr everymorning and revise till its time to go the exam hall. I took the risk and fasted when i had IGCS English and IGCSE Maths 2hr paper on the same day. Only 2 of my muslim friends fasted.

Wow! That's good. Inshallah you'll get the results you want.
I don't know how you could fast and do a exam. Also, you would be very tired after waking up for fajr. You're stronger then me.
Yeah I did 1 IGCSE English Language and 8 GCSE's. I'm getting my results on the 25th. I swear time is getting so fast and within a flash it will be results day. Have you decided how you're going to open your results?
Original post by ak143244
Wow! That's good. Inshallah you'll get the results you want.
I don't know how you could fast and do a exam. Also, you would be very tired after waking up for fajr. You're stronger then me.
Yeah I did 1 IGCSE English Language and 8 GCSE's. I'm getting my results on the 25th. I swear time is getting so fast and within a flash it will be results day. Have you decided how you're going to open your results?

Well i have the result plus account. So i will receive my results online. My dad is traveling in 6 days so he isnt gonna be here. So is my mum. Gonna have to celebrate or cry with my aunts :redface:
im so bored
where is @hamza772000
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:facepalm:

Spoiler

I just got a notif saying you started fellowing me. I thought you already fellow me, unless you unfellowed me and started fellowing me again :hmmmm2:

Spoiler

quatre...
cinq...
@mr T 999 :facepalm: ^7839
six...

Latest