The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Who here agrees to the fact that everyone says "oh no point of worrying as you cant change anything now" where the actual reason of why you worry is purely because you cant change anything or do anything about your results now.
Original post by ninjass
Who here agrees to the fact that everyone says "oh no point of worrying as you cant change anything now" where the actual reason of why you worry is purely because you cant change anything or do anything about your results now.

Yh man it's deep 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ninjass

My mum says it to me all the time and whilst I see her point and it makes sense, I'm still going to worry:redface:
Original post by smegsxo
My mum says it to me all the time and whilst I see her point and it makes sense, I'm still going to worry:redface:

Yep I get you :frown: But remmeber although it seems silly now A level grades arent the be all end all of your life and you can still be successful regardless and when you are then you wont care about A level grades. Put things in perspective if that helps :smile:
Best of luck!!!
This time next week we'll have grade boundaries. Damn.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My school is 11am to collect results
What a load of rubbish
Original post by Sacred Ground

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeahh its scary .

The bounderies for edexcel maths will be so high as well i feel. But aqa chem a2 could be the lowest of all time.

MY predictions of bounderies for the modules i did

c3 - a* 67, A - 60 , 74 for 100 UMS
c4 - a* 70, A - 65, 75 for 100 UMS
m2 - a* 66, A - 59, 73 for 100 UMS
s3 - a* 70, A - 65, 75 for 100 UMS
fp2 - A* 67, A 60, 74 for 100 ums
fp3 - a* 71, A 67, 75 for 100 ums

AQA chem empa - 39 for A*, 36 for A, 42 for full UMS
AQA chem u4 - 82/100 for a*, 74 for an A, 90 for full ums
AQA che u5 - 84/100 for a*, 76 for an A, 92 for 100 UMS

Edexcel econ u3 - 64 for a*, 56 for an a, 72/72 for full ums
Edexcel econ u4 - 79 for A*, 71 for an A, 87/100 for full ums

Now who here would be happy if my prediction was correct in th sense that they think they would have an a*?
Reply 3047

Posted from TSR Mobile
i know!!! Can't wait.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Actually can't wait till the grade boundaries are out, It'll give me an idea of how I've really done. I'm clueless atm.
Anyone else refused to join freshers group chats or Facebook pages in the fear you might jinx your results? 😳
Original post by xxvine
My school is 11am to collect results
What a load of rubbish

same are you AS then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lucabrasi98
Ours used to be 9am but our new head of year moved it to 6:45am this year. But i wish we could just get them emailed to us like other schools do :/

I love going in to collect results, i find it really fun. Is that weird? ahah
Hi!
Just wanted to check... My offer was 320 UCAS points. But because I got a B in the subject I dropped last year and am cashing it in so that's 50 UCAS points...does that mean now my offer is 270 points?
Hi!
Just wanted to check... My offer was 320 UCAS points. But because I got a B in the subject I dropped last year and am cashing it in so that's 50 UCAS points...does that mean now my offer is 270 points?
Hello all, A new member here!
Reply 3055
Original post by Lulu1609
Hi!
probably, depends on the precise wording of the offer.
Original post by ninjass
Yeahh its scary .

The bounderies for edexcel maths will be so high as well i feel. But aqa chem a2 could be the lowest of all time.

MY predictions of bounderies for the modules i did

c3 - a* 67, A - 60 , 74 for 100 UMS
c4 - a* 70, A - 65, 75 for 100 UMS
m2 - a* 66, A - 59, 73 for 100 UMS
s3 - a* 70, A - 65, 75 for 100 UMS
fp2 - A* 67, A 60, 74 for 100 ums
fp3 - a* 71, A 67, 75 for 100 ums

AQA chem empa - 39 for A*, 36 for A, 42 for full UMS
AQA chem u4 - 82/100 for a*, 74 for an A, 90 for full ums
AQA che u5 - 84/100 for a*, 76 for an A, 92 for 100 UMS

Edexcel econ u3 - 64 for a*, 56 for an a, 72/72 for full ums
Edexcel econ u4 - 79 for A*, 71 for an A, 87/100 for full ums

Now who here would be happy if my prediction was correct in th sense that they think they would have an a*?

Misread this thinking you meant AQA for maths... Nearly ended my life. :/
Original post by Lulu1609
Hi!

What is the exact wording on Track?

And was the B at AS declared on your UCAS form?
Original post by somevirtualguy
Anyone else refused to join freshers group chats or Facebook pages in the fear you might jinx your results? 😳

I'm not going to risk the embarrassment of joining the Facebook group for my course and getting to know people and then having to leave because I didn't get the grades
Original post by Christop
I'm not going to risk the embarrassment of joining the Facebook group for my course and getting to know people and then having to leave because I didn't get the grades

Haha exactly, I wish I had the same optimism so many others seem to have 😂

Quick Reply

Latest