The Student Room Group

Eversheds Video Interview Training Contract for 2018

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Reyanp23
So it basically just has not updated. Can I also ask you did you have to do a face to face interview prior to your AC invite? Or was the last thing you submitted your vid interview? Thanks and congrats!

Nope AC is the next stage after video interview! Thank you!
Reply 21
Original post by alove14
Hey guys - just thought I would let you know I heard back this evening and have been invited to an AC! Hope you all get positive responses too!

Well done!! And good luck :smile:
When is your AC?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by soph497
Well done!! And good luck :smile:
When is your AC?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile: It's on Wednesday! Scary stuff. Have you heard back yet?
Reply 23
Original post by alove14
Thank you :smile: It's on Wednesday! Scary stuff. Have you heard back yet?

No nothing yet!
I've chased them as I go abroad with work next week, but nothing. :frown:
Reply 24
Original post by soph497
No nothing yet!
I've chased them as I go abroad with work next week, but nothing. :frown:

Ahhh that's annoying, I've got my fingers crossed for you!!!
Original post by alove14

Can I ask did Eversheds email you about the AC or phone you? I hope it went well for you!
Reply 26
Original post by Reyanp23
Can I ask did Eversheds email you about the AC or phone you? I hope it went well for you!

they emailed me yesterday evening.... it's not until next Wednesday but thanks!
Reply 27
Original post by alove14

Thank you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Eversheds AC also! What office did you apply for and can I ask how are you preparing for the AC? Thanks
How did the AC go? Was the interview largely commercial focused or a mix of competency and commercial. Expecting the former but I can dream!
Dear all may I know what was the questions asked in the video interview please? I appreciate if someone can share it with me. I will be doing its video interview for the summer vac scheme. Congrats to those who have gotten their TCs
Hi,

I've just been invited to complete a video interview for Eversheds vacation scheme and this is the only thread I can find on it (sorry for bringing this up again after 6 months!)

I was just wondering what the questions you all got were like? I have no idea what to expect and I am slightly nervous.

Thanks!
Reply 32
Hey Reem,

Hope you are well.

I was hoping if you could help me with my upcoming eversheds video interview. Would you be able to tell me what the questions once for your interview please.

Thank you in advance.

Zee
Reply 33
Hey,

Have you had your interview yet? if so, how did it go? what were the questions?

Thank you for your help

Zee
Anyone heard back from eversheds?
Reply 35
Original post by Jamesharris1995
Anyone heard back from eversheds?

I got an AC 8 March.

Anyone have tips on how to prepare?
Reply 36
Original post by itsreem55
Has anyone done the video interview with Eversheds? They recently implemented it a few months ago and so all their advice on the telephone interview and face to face interview is irrelevant. It's 4 questions consisting of 60 seconds and 30 seconds of preparation.

Anyone done it these past few days? Is it all competency based?

I'm desperate to understand what to expect as I know literally no one who has gone through this!

Hi, I'm applying this year and was wondering whether you have any tips for the video interview? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Cheers
Original post by tdoh17
Hi, I'm applying this year and was wondering whether you have any tips for the video interview? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Cheers

Hey, have you completed the video interview yet? If so, and if you don't mind me asking, if it mostly skills focused or commercial knowledge focused this year? Thanks :smile:
Hi i noticed that youve mentioned in the thread you had your video interview, could you share some advice/types of questions you were asked? Congratulations on your success, by the way! Thanks
Could you share some advice on what you were asked?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending