The Student Room Group

Milo Yiannopoulos thoughts?

Scroll to see replies

milo-feat-1-1469728285.jpg
Original post by John55
I heard those were fake...

Idk, but they are on her main twitter account, which if they were fake then I would have imagined she would have already deleted them?

I changed my mind on some things since four years ago as well.
Original post by nellythumper
Wow, I didn't know she tweeted these things. I don't think they are racist but certainly Milo's weren't any worse.

Rephrase the use of the word "white" with black in her tweets...
not outright "I hate white people" racist but just passive jabs tbh
Original post by Dom2375
He's a professional attention seeker and a dickhead who thinks being gay excuses him from being racist and sexist.

Here we go, the hysterical mob has come early.

Just because you're a provocateur it doesn't mitigate one's legitimacy.

Please can you provide me evidence of him being sexist and racist.

I'll wait.

Thanks, Dom.
Original post by Jeniecechantelle
Kinda feel bad for him over his twitter ban, esp. since Leslie Jones racist comments went unpunished yet Milo's comments (which were far less harsh or racist) immediately led to a perma-ban

It's nice to hear a minority denouncing both aspects of racism.

I'd be careful, though, being an actual progressive and seeing events for what they are doesn't resonate as well as you'd imagine with the new brand of leftism.
Original post by Razamataz666
you may or may not know who this guy is, if not there will be a link below to learn more. but for those who do know this alt-right gay guy, what is your opinion of him? personally i love him. so funny, clever and excellent at destroying feminazis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3_2svKFkE4

That guy, another annoying gay man. Why are gay celebs so irritating.
I agree with him on quite a lot of things but I honestly can't stand the guy.
Original post by jake4198
It's nice to hear a minority denouncing both aspects of racism.

I'd be careful, though, being an actual progressive and seeing events for what they are doesn't resonate as well as you'd imagine with the new brand of leftism.

Thanks, and oh I know. Unfortunately, society is plagued with these rad leftist "progressives", in which especially the minorities that are part of that cancerous agenda would (and have already) called me a "coon" and "uncle tom" for not complying with their views of #BLM being a "equality movement" and for me not denying that reverse racism exists. It's ironic, because I have a different opinion, I now find myself even more of a minority among the minorities. :':wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
He's definitely provocative, but amusing, and he says the things people are afraid to say in today's hyper-politically correct climate. We need this.

However, he doesn't really strike me as a man open to changing his mind about things. He's not always particularly unbiased or objective, either. Still, he creates balance in the force.
Original post by Jeniecechantelle
Thanks, and oh I know. Unfortunately, society is plagued with these rad leftist "progressives", in which especially the minorities that are part of that cancerous agenda would (and have already) called me a "coon" and "uncle tom" for not complying with their views of #BLM being a "equality movement" and for me not denying that reverse racism exists. It's ironic, because I have a different opinion, I know find myself even more of a minority among the minorities. :':wink:

You may be a minority with the minorities, but take pleasure from the notion that your strength to ignore the victim narrative speaks volumes about your inner-strength as a person. The left probably would call you all sorts of deplorable names for not having "the right views" as a minority, but dismissing their rhetoric shows you stand by your principles and you're very intelligent.
So apparently, he's a gay man who doesn't believe that lesbians exist

I agree that he's a professional troll!
Original post by jake4198
You may be a minority with the minorities, but take pleasure from the notion that your strength to ignore the victim narrative speaks volumes about your inner-strength as a person. The left probably would call you all sorts of deplorable names for not having "the right views" as a minority, but dismissing their rhetoric shows you stand by your principles and you're very intelligent.

Thank you, and yeah definitely, only hope more people, esp. the minorities (to prove them wrong) can come and speak out about this too without being afraid of not having the popular/"right" views. would give you another rep but tsr has a stupid rule of limiting reps despite the reps being given on different comments.
Milo is absolutely great at starting trouble and calling out other peoples BS. While I disagree on some of his views, he is one of the wests most valuable assets. His censorship by authoritarians at twitter will hopefully severly damage twitters platform.

I dont like the fact that he's very pro-Trump. Voting for Trump out of desperation is one thing, calling him "daddy" and a heroe is another thing.

@Jeniecechantelle
Make your voice heard. :cheers:
(edited 7 years ago)
He's an obvious troll like Anjem Choudary and Katie Hopkins so I don't really care about him. On the other hand, his admirers who think he is genuine and take everything he says as gospel are hilarious :lol:
Original post by WBZ144
He's an obvious troll like Anjem Choudary and Katie Hopkins so I don't really care about him. On the other hand, his admirers who think he is genuine and take everything he says as gospel are hilarious :lol:

Yeah, completely agree. Everyone who does not share your views is obviously a pathetic troll and an absolute loser. But his fans are even worse for being pathetic enough to follow this disgusting troll. I feel sad for them.

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Razamataz666
you may or may not know who this guy is, if not there will be a link below to learn more. but for those who do know this alt-right gay guy, what is your opinion of him? personally i love him. so funny, clever and excellent at destroying feminazis.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3_2svKFkE4

I find him hilarious too. Apparently he wants to become straight; annuallly, he sleeps with a girl to make certain that he doesn't like heterosexual intercourse just to make sure, ahah.
Original post by WBZ144

I bet you like the new Ghostbusters film?
Original post by WBZ144

Even though he is trollish there is a deadly serious point being made, as a man who is gay and of Jewish background for the past 20 years he's been told the most dangerous people in the world to him are White males, they're racist, sexist, homophobic little fascists. It's so wrong, it's such a lie given that there are people who would literally kill him if they got their hands on him and most of them are not White Christian men.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending