Scroll to see replies

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:wink:
:rofl: thats so cool! lol ow :frown:

:naughty:
:colondollar:

oooh, thanks dude :five:
:rofl: thats so cool tho, I've never owned a console other than my phone/PC :frown: my parents forbade it, despite my protests :emo: I had a shet childhood and intend to make it up ASAP :smile:I always wanted a DS

Spoiler

No worries!
I've got a Gameboy Original (which I don't use, and don't know if it still works or not), a Gameboy Advance, 2x DS Lite and a DSi. Reason why I have 2 DS Lites is because the first one developed a fault whereby the hinge came loose and the touch screen became way out of calibration (and you can't recalibrate it) so may well go on eBay as for parts or not working. Hoping to get a 3DS soon, so I can buy some more modern games (particularly the new Mario Kart, so I'll have the Mario Kart for DS and for 3DS. Oh, and I'd like to buy Mario Kart for Wii too :smile:)

Hopefully you'll get a console soon :smile:
Original post by hamza772000
:colondollar:

:slap:

Original post by spotify95
No worries!
I've got a Gameboy Original (which I don't use, and don't know if it still works or not), a Gameboy Advance, 2x DS Lite and a DSi. Reason why I have 2 DS Lites is because the first one developed a fault whereby the hinge came loose and the touch screen became way out of calibration (and you can't recalibrate it) so may well go on eBay as for parts or not working. Hoping to get a 3DS soon, so I can buy some more modern games (particularly the new Mario Kart, so I'll have the Mario Kart for DS and for 3DS. Oh, and I'd like to buy Mario Kart for Wii too :smile:)
Hopefully you'll get a console soon :smile:

:yy:
lol how did u do that m8 :lol:
wow! (lucky u man :frown: )
1 day, I will get a console, 1 day :moon:
:wink:
:rofl: thats so cool! lol ow :frown:

:naughty:

I didn't realise we were so close to a 100 post earlier! XD Haha thanks - I haven't used it for a few years now though :tongue: Aww maybe you'll get one soon - they were good fun but tbh I don't think you missed out on too much :smile:

Spoiler

100 posts:
mediaya 14
AJ 7
Cheese –6
Hamza 5
Kwame502 4
mr T 999 3
ak143244 2
princessBO$$ - 1
CornetPerson
Consecutive 100 post stats:
mediaya– 7
AJ -2
Kwame502 1
Original post by Matrix123
I didn't realise we were so close to a 100 post earlier! XD Haha thanks - I haven't used it for a few years now though :tongue: Aww maybe you'll get one soon - they were good fun but tbh I don't think you missed out on too much :smile:

Spoiler

LOL neither :rofl:I am trying to blog rofl XDI hope so because I want one so bad :daydreaming:lol yh ik what u mean :lol:

Spoiler

100 posts:
mediaya 14
AJ 7
Cheese –6
Hamza 5
Kwame502 4
mr T 999 3
ak143244 2
princessBO$$ - 1
CornetPerson
mediaya– 7
AJ -2
Kwame502 1

100 posts stats:

mediaya 14
AngryJellyfish 7
CheeseIsVeg –6
Hamza 5
Kwame502 4
mr T 999 3
ak143244 2
princessBO$$ - 1
CornetPerson- 1

mediaya– 9
AngryJellyfish -2
Kwame502 –2

These are the correct stats @Matrix123 use this stats for future references
Original post by mr T 999
100 posts stats:

mediaya 14
AngryJellyfish 7
CheeseIsVeg –6
Hamza 5
Kwame502 4
mr T 999 3
ak143244 2
princessBO$$ - 1
CornetPerson- 1

mediaya– 9
AngryJellyfish -2
Kwame502 –2

These are the correct stats @Matrix123 use this stats for future references

@Matrix123 u had one job m8
u got it wrong
shame on u :naughty:

Spoiler

:woo: I just realised I became a Vengeful, Imperial Overlord of The Student Room! :jive: mr t king1.jpeg

lol wtf :lol:

BACK OFF bech !
lol wtf :lol:

BACK OFF bech !

What do you think of my new profile pic? :wink:
What do you think of my new profile pic? :wink:

Cheese thinks it looks like a Blastoise pokemon
But it has not been shaving and wants to get female pokemon and so has grown silly hair
Cheese has bad vision and cannot read the blurry small written things across his chest in a diagonal fashion. You'll have to let me know which insult you've played @ me this time T.
Background could be a bit greener imo but its not a bad avatar
I'd give it 4 Charizards out of 7 weedles :yep:

Latest