The Student Room Group

How will you find out your fate? A LEVELS RESULTS DAY

Poll

How will you check your A-Level Results?

My college opens at 9.30 AM so that kind of makes me check UCAS first.
I wouldn't want to go into college to meet people with a missed offer anyway :biggrin: but still, I'm optimistic and I hope I've met my offer

Not sure about the Moon though
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I can get mine online from 6 :u:
I'll get mine online at 7:30
Reply 3
Original post by milliethemoo
I can get mine online from 6 :u:

Original post by somevirtualguy
I'll get mine online at 7:30

Lol you're lucky :biggrin: I'll only know one of my subjects at 6 am :frown:
I put 0 thought into it until results day, where I decided to sneak a peek at track and found out that I met my firm, so my results can't have been too bad and that kept me kind of calm on the way to school. However I appreciate that if track showed I had not met either of my offers then it would've had the opposite affect :hide:
I can't pick my results up until 9am and I'll never manage the wait so I'll be checking track first, probably still steaming in maccies after the club shuts on our wild wednesday to better cope with my rejection!
My school opens at 7am so I'll be there at exactly that time (though I wish they'd open earlier). Then I'll check Track at 8am, which will hopefully just confirm good (or perhaps bad) news in my results.

But, if my results are in any way ambiguous (as in my firm might still accept me if they're lenient), then I'll have an hour of hell, constantly refreshing Track until my fate is known.
School opens at 8am, I'll try to check Track first but I'm not sure when it updates...
Reply 8
School opens at 9am (I think, they haven't confirmed) and I'll be getting results first

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think my results are gonna be sent to my email at around 7 am

Last year, my student online portal updated much before my results were emailed to me, so I'll be keeping that tab open too.

I'd like to check track first though, but don't know if it will update before I see my results
Reply 10
I hope I won't be one of those unlucky students whose Track wouldn't update...
Original post by lawlieto
My college opens at 9.30 AM so that kind of makes me check UCAS first.
I wouldn't want to go into college to meet people with a missed offer anyway :biggrin: but still, I'm optimistic and I hope I've met my offer

Not sure about the Moon though

I can collect my results in person from my college at 7:30am... But I'm not going to because I don't want to break down in front of my friends and teachers.

My school make our results avaliable online from 11am onwards so I will have to wait until then to find out, if Track hasn't updated. I hope I will get info from Track before then though.
Reply 12
Wish I was a time traveler.
Reply 13
Pfft nobody has said "check STEP results first". Noobs.
Reply 14
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Pfft nobody has said "check STEP results first". Noobs.

The world is not revolving around maths/engineer/etc applicants

Spoiler

Reply 15
Original post by lawlieto
The world is not revolving around maths/engineer/etc applicants

Spoiler

Totally is
going to collect AS results in person as quitting sixth form = no track , my college opens around 9:30 ish so I'm going there as soon as :biggrin:
Original post by SeanFM
I put 0 thought into it until results day, where I decided to sneak a peek at track and found out that I met my firm, so my results can't have been too bad and that kept me kind of calm on the way to school. However I appreciate that if track showed I had not met either of my offers then it would've had the opposite affect :hide:

I assume you are talking about a previous year, since I don't think unis have received our results yet. At what time did your firm offer update on track?
Original post by Platopus
I assume you are talking about a previous year, since I don't think unis have received our results yet. At what time did your firm offer update on track?

Indeed, I have just finished my second year at uni now but really A-levels don't feel like long ago :frown:

The exact time I do not know. I checked in the morning, can't remember the exact time but around 8, and it was there.

And for the record I believe unis get the results this Saturday/Sunday/the weekend.
Original post by SeanFM
Indeed, I have just finished my second year at uni now but really A-levels don't feel like long ago :frown:

The exact time I do not know. I checked in the morning, can't remember the exact time but around 8, and it was there.

And for the record I believe unis get the results this Saturday/Sunday/the weekend.

Thank you :smile:

Oh gosh... Do you think some track might update over the weekend? Or is August the 18th the earliest?

Quick Reply

Latest