The Student Room Group

Pokemon GO! Official Thread - now officially released in the UK!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Scienceisgood
I managed to evolve an Abra into a Kadabra because I got 2 Abras from 5k eggs.
So, try hatching them.
Although, seem to be getting quite a few Sandshrews lately from eggs...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lucky you, I've never hatched an Abra! I've had plenty of Sandshrews though, enough to evolve one next time I use a lucky egg :smile:
Original post by pinkchick1987
Lucky you, I've never hatched an Abra! I've had plenty of Sandshrews though, enough to evolve one next time I use a lucky egg :smile:

I've hatched 1 or 2 Abra and found 4 or 5 in the wild. *I was able to evolve him into Kadabra but haven't caught any Abra since.

I've hatched 3 Sandshrew, but none since I evolved him into Sandslash (thankfully).*
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by mahmzo
Level 23 with a lot of snorlax's xD

Why do you have 3 Dragonites? -_-
Original post by tomtjl

Why not?
I'd kill to have even one let alone 3, my best Pokemon being an easily available Flareon...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Why not?
I'd kill to have even one let alone 3, my best Pokemon being an easily available Flareon...

Posted from TSR Mobile

They constantly spawn somewhere near my flat :biggrin: I also caught a Dragonair the other day but it was 75 cp :frown:
Why not?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's the point.
Reply 1246

This Eevee hatched from an egg today!

It's the cutest thing ever omg I don't want to evolve it.
Original post by tomtjl

I actually have 4 one of them is like 200 cp LOL. But I caught 2 and evolved 2. It was easy because I was lucky enough to get a couple of dratinis in eggs which boosted me a lot, then if you hang around central London (near the London eye, a lot of dratinis spawn). I found one dragonite in greenwhich park London, and the other in Canary Wharf outside Barclays bldg.
Is this a sad badge to get? =(

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1470915126.753786.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1249

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, it's a healthy badge!
Caught this pokemon in Boots Screenshot_20160811-144200.jpg
Original post by SuperHuman98
Caught this pokemon in Boots Screenshot_20160811-144200.jpg

I caught one of these at my desk, and then another at Liverpool docks. I really want more so I can power it up!
Another egg

Another Caterpie

:nope: :mad:

cursed
Original post by mahmzo
I actually have 4 one of them is like 200 cp LOL. But I caught 2 and evolved 2. It was easy because I was lucky enough to get a couple of dratinis in eggs which boosted me a lot, then if you hang around central London (near the London eye, a lot of dratinis spawn). I found one dragonite in greenwhich park London, and the other in Canary Wharf outside Barclays bldg.

I won't be going to London until I go back to uni :/. There was a Dragonite that spawned near me but I was in the car and we drove away :frown:. I was only level 8 at the time though, so it wouldn't have been very good anyway :tongue:.

Original post by PQ
Another egg

Another Caterpie

:nope: :mad:

cursed

Same :frown:. Haven't had a good 2k egg hatch in about 2 weeks :/.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope not, I have that badge too!

I want an Electabuzz 😟. *Haven't got anything new from an egg in ages.*
Yet to hear the Don't Mind parody with the line "No matter where I go, you know I caught 'em all"
Left this little guy guarding my favourite gym as a gift for the lower level players and kids #teamrocket
image.png
Original post by pinkchick1987
I caught one of these at my desk, and then another at Liverpool docks. I really want more so I can power it up!

I recommend you don't power it up, depending on your level you can find a 1200+ one in the wild. Then start powering it up. Or else you will waste all your candies and dust, and end up finding a higher one haha

So cute! *

One of my favourite gyms was up a lane beside an old house. *I thought it was deserted because of how badly kept the lane is, but apparently people still live there and didn't like having Pokemon Go visitors. *There's now a couple of signs up threatening prosecution. 😟 *I filled in a form to have it taken down but not very hopeful.

On the plus side, I got enough Oddish candy for a Vileplume so now at 99 in my Pokedex.
Original post by DarkMagic
So cute! *

One of my favourite gyms was up a lane beside an old house. *I thought it was deserted because of how badly kept the lane is, but apparently people still live there and didn't like having Pokemon Go visitors. *There's now a couple of signs up threatening prosecution. 😟 *I filled in a form to have it taken down but not very hopeful.

On the plus side, I got enough Oddish candy for a Vileplume so now at 99 in my Pokedex.

Karma rewarded me. Saw (and caught with my first ball) by first Jynx

(I know people who moan they're common but I live in the suburbs- only seen them on the tracker but not in person)

:party:

Quick Reply

Latest