The Student Room Group

Wife also attracted to women...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Napp
You misunderstand me, sorry. I meant consider yourself lucky! She could bring her attractive lady friends to the bedroom with you!!

Unlikely, not everyone who is bi instantly thinks threesome. My partner is bi and I'd never suggest it and if i ever did she would not be impressed.

Anyway OP, your wifes bisexuality is not an issue unless you make it out to be. But i think this obsession with this female celebrity is unhealthy. She needs to deal with that.
Reply 41
Original post by silverbolt
Unlikely, not everyone who is bi instantly thinks threesome. My partner is bi and I'd never suggest it and if i ever did she would not be impressed.

Anyway OP, your wifes bisexuality is not an issue unless you make it out to be. But i think this obsession with this female celebrity is unhealthy. She needs to deal with that.

Indeed but to say it doesn't increase the chances would be wrong...
OP best decision mate is to expose her to the community and divorce her and get a decent wife that'll love and have sex with you and not disrespect you like that.
Original post by IronicalMan
OP best decision mate is to expose her to the community and divorce her and get a decent wife that'll love and have sex with you and not disrespect you like that.

thanks man may do this
You lucky ****.
I am sorry you feel so insecure about your relationship. These are my opions on what you need to consider when deciding wether to break up or not.
Firstly, are you more attracted to a female celebrity than her ? If you are then the whole thing is just hypocritical. If not, then being attracted to a someone when u are in a relationship is not a crime, however the way she has come across in what you have said does sound mean.
Secondly, your girlfriend being Bi shouldn't bother you unless you are homophobic.
Thirdly, if you are so scared about her cheating on you, there is obvs not enough trust in the relationship and you guys should break up.
Fourthly, you should speak to her about how you feel on this issue and say how hurt you feel by her comments, and ask her why she doesn't feel more comfortable around you sexual.
If she does stuff like this all the time making you feel worthless and ashamed, you could be in an abusive relationship.
I hope that you figure out what you want to do in your next steps of your relationship. And stay safe.
Is your masculinity so fragile that you can't take your wife finding another women attractive ??
Original post by WeslshStudent101
You lucky ****.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending