The Student Room Group

Leaving Tsr!:)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ayaz789
Nope im serious! Carry on with your summer goals & our Pms were too funny haha:biggrin: you still do make me laugh & remember im better than you in Mario kart & Table Tennis:tongue:

jus dont forget cheez
i wont forget ayaz :bawling:
this is too much for me im going to cry myself to sleep
Reply 21
Original post by Tabstercat
do you want a medal?

Yeah obviously...
Original post by Ayaz789
I spend too much time on Tsr! You had so much time to talk to me! Im sure you could have Pmd me or something!:colonhash:

Man, I just joined TSR and you're leaving. You can't do that.
I guess you could come once a week. Just a suggestion :smile:
Best of luck for ur future:smile:
Reply 24
What happens if you leave & have had an account less than a year:O
Original post by Ayaz789
Ik loads of people care about me but i cant do anything! Im sure you'll find another brother!

Fine. 😞
Bye forever 😑😶🙈
Please remember me and everyone else you met ☺️
Come back and visit ❤️
A quote for you: good friends are like stars, you don't always see them but you know that they are always there 👼🏼
I'll miss you 💖💖😜
Bye 😘😘
Reply 26
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
jus dont forget cheez

Haha im sure you wont cry! Matrix will probbaly cry lol:tongue: & dw i wong forget you! Ill come back after like 5 years to ask how are things going for you! Happy?:tongue:
Reply 27
jus dont forget cheez

Haha im sure you wont cry! Matrix will probably cry lol:tongue: & dw i wong forget you! Ill come back after like 5 years to ask how are things going for you! Happy?:colondollar:
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha im sure you wont cry! Matrix will probably cry lol:tongue: & dw i wong forget you! Ill come back after like 5 years to ask how are things going for you! Happy?:colondollar:

just about :colonhash:
Reply 29
Original post by ak143244
Man, I just joined TSR and you're leaving. You can't do that.
I guess you could come once a week. Just a suggestion :smile:

Sorryy! Idk what to do! If i came back every once a week , people would be like , you were leaving Tsr & are still on Tsr😂😂
Reply 30
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Fine. 😞
Bye forever 😑😶🙈
Please remember me and everyone else you met ☺️
Come back and visit ❤️
A quote for you: good friends are like stars, you don't always see them but you know that they are always there 👼🏼
I'll miss you 💖💖😜
Bye 😘😘

Haha Tsr was always a great place to be!:biggrin: ill miss you too & yeahh sure byee!:smile:
Original post by Ayaz789
Sorryy! Idk what to do! If i came back every once a week , people would be like , you were leaving Tsr & are still on Tsr😂😂

It's upto you.
I've got to go.
Good luck for the future.
Bye.
Reply 32
just about :colonhash:

I cant leave until a grate person like Cheese isn't happy! :frown: cmon cheer up Cheez!
Reply 34
Original post by ak143244
It's upto you.
I've got to go.
Good luck for the future.
Bye.

Okay ill see & byee! But i doubt ill be back tbh!
Reply 35

Are you quoting yourself because i missed you out?:tongue:
Reply 36
Haha seems like proper hatred towards Mods lmao! & dont spit on the teacher on results day if you remember what i mean :colonhash:
Reply 37
Ill come back tomorrow morning to talk to the people i quoted & then ill be gone! Goodnight for now!
best of luck for the future ayaz:h:
Reply 39
Yeahh:frown: but im sure someone else similar to me will join! & keep the boys winning in boys & girls with @XOR

Quick Reply

Latest