The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Screwed up my last post a bit by fiddling with the photos codes so let's try again x'D

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1470788470.835064.jpg

So I've changed quite a bit since I last posted here...which was only a few months ago lmao. I've now got a Mohawk (I tend to call it that at least, easiest way to explain it) with a grade 1 on both sides, and my hair's half red (right side) and black (left side) though I leave my shaves natural which is brown because I shave them so often. Plus I got my nose pierced with a ring back at the end of June to go with my helix ring in my right ear. So a lot's changed haha!

Plus bonus creepy consume makeup here...I tend to do this sorta stuff a lot lol

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1470788505.059161.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DanB1991
Dat eyeliner doe :congrats:

Nose ring looks great too!

Ignore the fact that I deleted that post and changed it round a bit lol, I messed up the attachments :frown:

But thank you so much! I'm glad you like it :tongue:
Snapshot_20160810_3.JPG Guess what movie I was an extra in...
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by John55
Snapshot_20160810_3.JPG Guess what movie I was an extra in...

Hannah Montana?
Hannah Montana?

:eek: How the... it was supposed to be a hard question... YES :angry:

...I was also a stunt double :u:
(edited 7 years ago)
I love the new Snapchat filters :colondollar: :laugh:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xMiakatx
Ignore the fact that I deleted that post and changed it round a bit lol, I messed up the attachments :frown:

But thank you so much! I'm glad you like it :tongue:

Haha well both the original pics looked good anyway!

Either way with the creepy one, have you tried adding clear lipgloss to the wounds? Makes them look nice and fresh.... not that I have and experience with that at all.... :K: (well actually I personally prefer the effect PVA gives, but that peels off :colonhash: otherwise it gets the fresh wound look spot on).
(edited 7 years ago)
Haha well both the original pics looked good anyway!

Either way with the creepy one, have you tried adding clear lipgloss to the wounds? Makes them look nice and fresh.... not that I have and experience with that at all.... :K: (well actually I personally prefer the effect PVA gives, but that peels off :colonhash: otherwise it gets the fresh wound look spot on).

I've never thought about doing that but it sounds like a pretty neat idea! :tongue: Usually I use liquid latex and then paint back into it, such as with this:
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1470867990.374684.jpg
But when I do stuff with normal makeup in the future I'll definitely give clear lip gloss a go! Sometimes I just get bored and want to do it which is when I use normal makeup like in the other pic, when I'm doing stuff for costume ideas then I tend to do stuff with the liquid latex c:

But thanks for the idea! XD I appreciate the input!

Posted from TSR Mobile
P220511_0002.jpg

*pout* Am I pretty? D:
image.jpeg
💀
I took this as a sort of progress report for my fitness attempts. First image was taken two months ago; I lost a lot of weight over a year ago and struggled to put it back on. Other two pictures were taken today and shows progress I've made since whilst also doing gym/self-defense.

Lighting and quality of pictures don't help, but basically I've put on 15lb, my arms are much bigger, chest is more defined (more noticeable if looking from the side), shoulders are much "fuller".

Reply 9051
Original post by xMiakatx
I've never thought about doing that but it sounds like a pretty neat idea! :tongue: Usually I use liquid latex and then paint back into it, such as with this:
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1470867990.374684.jpg
But when I do stuff with normal makeup in the future I'll definitely give clear lip gloss a go! Sometimes I just get bored and want to do it which is when I use normal makeup like in the other pic, when I'm doing stuff for costume ideas then I tend to do stuff with the liquid latex c:

But thanks for the idea! XD I appreciate the input!
Posted from TSR Mobile

Now that is horrifying!!!! Which is good in this case I suppose :lol:
v pretty. your cheekbones are dope.
Reply 9054
Original post by Id and Ego seek
v pretty. your cheekbones are dope.

Pretty? :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

And you will never feel so pretty
And you will never feel this beautiful
Reply 9056
Original post by Id and Ego seek