The Student Room Group

A level subject choices

Guys, I want to study medicine and therefore become a doctor, and I want to choose to study Biology Chemistry Geography and Economics A level. Can you please help me and give me advice and tips please. Btw I really enjoy biology chem and geography, i don't have any experience with economics. PLease help
Ive heard economics is a really easy subject to pick up. I did A level business without having studied it at GCSE and I found it very easy to pick up and you'll be able to apply a lot from what you've learnt during GCSE to some A levels as they are very transferable

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Abdul Noori
Guys, I want to study medicine and therefore become a doctor, and I want to choose to study Biology Chemistry Geography and Economics A level. Can you please help me and give me advice and tips please. Btw I really enjoy biology chem and geography, i don't have any experience with economics. PLease help

I don't understand what you need help with? You know what you want to go on to study and you know which options you want to choose. What advice are you asking for?
Reply 3
I do pretty much the same subjects I would recommend Economics if you're good at essay subjects.

Quick Reply

Latest