The Student Room Group

Guys help please

I just got my AS results today.. and I'm really disappointed ...i got 2 B's and 1 C ...b in chemistry and biology..and C in physics..I expected an A in biology..now what should i do?...i might give a retake for chemistry so that i get an A...and so its easier for me to maintain dis A in alvls...as far for the biology is it possible for me to improve from B to A or an A* in a2 without giving a retake for AS?
(edited 7 years ago)
Jumping two grades is a bit much but it is possible. You should think about what you need to get to the next stage after A levels and talk to your teachers about how realistic is is without retaking.
Original post by Sidra Manzur
I got my AS results today...I'm really disappointed ...i got 2 B's and 1 C ...b in chemistry and biology..and C in physics..I expected an A in biology..now what should i do?...i might give a retake for chemistry so that i get an A...and so its easier for me to maintain dis A in alvls...as far for the biology is it possible for me to improve from B to A or an A* in a2 without giving a retake for AS?

A-Level results don't come out for another week?
Original post by emiloujess
A-Level results don't come out for another week?

think CIE results came out today

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HFancy1997
think CIE results came out today

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was just coming back to delete my comment because I realised :')
You mean to say edexcel right ?
I got my AS results today...I'm really disappointed ...i got 2 B's and 1 C ...b in chemistry and biology..and C in physics..I expected an A in biology..now what should i do?...i might give a retake for chemistry so that i get an A...and so its easier for me to maintain dis A in alvls...as far for the biology is it possible for me to improve from B to A or an A* in a2 without giving a retake for AS?

that depends... how much are the percentages of your B's
Attachment not found
and how am i suppose to know that..i jus got my results this way
Attachment not found
and how am i suppose to know that..i jus got my results this way

oh thats weird! during my AS last year we got the marks in percentages listed too... sorry bout that. best of luck to you tho! its really not impossible to pull these up to A's and A*'s if you work hard enough :smile:
Thanks!!... means alot.
I just got my AS results today.. and I'm really disappointed ...i got 2 B's and 1 C ...b in chemistry and biology..and C in physics..I expected an A in biology..now what should i do?...i might give a retake for chemistry so that i get an A...and so its easier for me to maintain dis A in alvls...as far for the biology is it possible for me to improve from B to A or an A* in a2 without giving a retake for AS?

Gurl

BBC is still good...
The problem is i really don't have any time left now..i have my A2 classes starting from September...so there's hardly any time for me to prepare for chemistry again ..also I'll not be able to focus on A2..i wish i was good at multitasking :frown: but let's hope for the best...I'll work harder in A2 and try to pull my grades to an A And A*
The problem is i really don't have any time left now..i have my A2 classes starting from September...so there's hardly any time for me to prepare for chemistry again ..also I'll not be able to focus on A2..i wish i was good at multitasking :frown: but let's hope for the best...I'll work harder in A2 and try to pull my grades to an A And A*...thanks for your advice thou.
Well i worked hard...and my biology pprs weren't so bad...wanted A in biology and chemistry

Quick Reply

Latest