The Student Room Group

British schoolgirl who ran away to Syria with her two friends dies in airstrike.

Scroll to see replies

Are we supposed to be sad about this? I want to know what utter moron was planning on allowing her to return.If you go to syria to join isis you should have your passport revoked.
why would anyone want to go Syria in the first place apart from if you have family there.
Excellent news
Reply 23
Good.
Reply 24
Look at all the so called 'moral' people on this thread celebrating her death and hoping she suffered as much as possible.

Original post by topkart
Look at all the so called 'moral' idiots on this thread celebrating her death and hoping she suffered as much as possible.

Pretty sure if any of us died in an airstrike by Islamic State they'd be celebrating... They're not exactly angels babe.
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Karma bruhh, if she wanted to live she shouldn't have gone in the first place. 😶

Same thing happened to some Austrian 14 year old who ran away to Syria. She was made into a sex slave and she was beaten to death when she was caught trying to escape.
such a shame..
Reply 29
And she wanted to return? No sympathy for traitors.
Original post by topkart
Look at all the so called 'moral' idiots on this thread celebrating her death and hoping she suffered as much as possible.

Oh, I'm sorry, didn't realise we were supposed to mourn the loss of a terrorist.

Shall we get the tissues out?
Reply 31
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Pretty sure if any of us died in an airstrike by Islamic State they'd be celebrating... They're not exactly angels babe.

Please point out where I said isis were angels?

I thought we were better than isis? I guess you going to say now its ok to torture some people.

And don't call me babe :angry:
Same thing happened to some Austrian 14 year old who ran away to Syria. She was made into a sex slave and she was beaten to death when she was caught trying to escape.

Ooh never heard about tht 1 but at the end of the day everyone knows about the vile conditions and that there so if you wanaa stay safe then Yano don't f'ing go 👍🏼
Original post by Josb
And she wanted to return? No sympathy for traitors.

Maybe she missed fish and chips.
Original post by topkart
Please point out where I said isis were angels?

I thought we were better than isis? I guess you going to say now its ok to torture some people.

And don't call me babe :angry:

I find it extremely touching that you're a social justice warrior sweetie.

I'll speak for all the other people on this thread but I'm not going to mourn the death of some stupid girl who joined an organisation that murders gay people, disabled children and condones the rape of Yazidi girls.
Reply 35
Original post by 1010marina
Oh, I'm sorry, didn't realise we were supposed to mourn the loss of a terrorist.

Shall we get the tissues out?

Not mourn. Just don't celebrate like a sick **** who enjoys the torture of others. 'YEEEEAHHHH HANG HER HIGH, CUT HER HEAD OFF, SHOW THE WORLD HOW MORAL AND GOOD WE ARE, WHY CANT EVERYONE BE MORAL LIKE US, TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE TORTURE'.

Pathetic.
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Ooh never heard about tht 1 but at the end of the day everyone knows about the vile conditions and that there so if you wanaa stay safe then Yano don't f'ing go 👍🏼

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-austrian-poster-girl-samra-kesinovic-used-as-sex-slave-before-being-murdered-for-trying-to-a6791736.html
Reply 37
I find it extremely touching that you're a social justice warrior sweetie.

I'll speak for all the other people on this thread but I'm not going to mourn the death of some stupid girl who joined an organisation that murders gay people, disabled children and condones the rape of Yazidi girls.

Dont call me sweetie either. :angry:

Also I wouldn't expect you to.

yeh, in this sory - http://www.news.com.au/world/middle-east/austrian-girl-who-joined-isis-in-syria-was-used-as-a-sexual-present-before-being-beaten-to-death/news-story/ca34c5000472f8e0765d424273e13da5

again predictable to everyone watching from outside, but not to her unfortunatley, that would happen opon joining an islamic caliphate, rules on sexual slavery and beatings are not what she may have expected when she converted

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending