The Student Room Group

Don't Waste Your Time On This Sob Story-Tamil Fever's Failure Thread

If you wanna waste your time.Welcome to my failure thread.Actually I advise you to go to another thread.:frown:
So:
Whatever I do it just turns out bad....am so unmotivated and my short term memory makes it worse:frown:.For example if I don't revise for a test I get ok results however if I revise I get really bad grades.Any else think its some kind of curse?
Any1 want to give advice plz?There are more examples but it would waste your entire lifetime reading it and I certainly don't want to say RIP to anyone here.
Flash cards help with memory
Original post by tamil fever
If you wanna waste your time.Welcome to my failure thread.Actually I advise you to go to another thread.:frown:
So:
Whatever I do it just turns out bad....am so unmotivated and my short term memory makes it worse:frown:.For example if I don't revise for a test I get ok results however if I revise I get really bad grades.Any else think its some kind of curse?
Any1 want to give advice plz?There are more examples but it would waste your entire lifetime reading it and I certainly don't want to say RIP to anyone here.

Hi,

I can most certainly help you or make you feel better. Before I continue, are you a university student and if so, what subject?

The thing is, there is no such thing as a "stupid" person. Anyone can more or less ace a test if they put their all into it. It is important that I know what type of student you are, i.e. university or sixth form student - as I can advise better.

I graduated with a First Class Honours in a STEM subject 6 months ago - and I was once just like you - very bad at tests and had a lack of motivation. My own high school nearly kicked me out because of my bad GCSE mock exams and told me to apply elsewhere - so I completely get where you are coming from. The tables were once turned against me.
(edited 7 years ago)
I can relate, failure is normal and means you are trying?

Your revision may be last minute (week-day before)
Not getting enough sleep/good food?
Make sure you understand the content

Also do not compare yourself to others
Reply 4
Original post by tamil fever
So:

init preech - if u want u can pm me

Quick Reply

Latest