The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Do guys actually care about breast size?

I hope they don't, I've never been turned down or dumped for my bra size so I'm guessing they don't? I hope males can answer this better than I am haha
I'm a 32C :smile:
Reply 182
Haha, thank you :smile: I wish my bra size didn't fit so I'd be bigger but sadly it fits, I've been measured lol

If they measured your ribcage and added 4 or 5 inches to get a band size, I'll bet money on the underwire digging into the sides of your breasts. Go read the link.
32B :colondollar:
Attachment not found

I'm a T cup

Posted from TSR Mobile
34AA, I have to buy them special online :frown:

Although, with recent aches and pains, I do think they are growing:biggrin:
I wear a 38 B. I totally hate them.
I'm 20 and size 36D, sometimes 36DD
Every single time I need to buy a bra I look at it and think it's going to be way too big but then I put it on and it's fine. But I still think my boobs are smaller. Maybe because they went from B cup to D in like 2 years and I've assumed they stopped growing when I was 18. So I didn't really notice the gradual growth.
Same here, but recently I've brought two lace bras without padding and looks alright!

Same! £5 from Sainsbury's... Absolute bargain
28e but hardly anywhere does that small a back, so get 30d usually.
30JJ and my bras cost an absolute bomb (£20-30 each easy).

I have a petite frame so to me they look and feel far too big and if I had the money spare I'd definitely get a reduction.
Original post by AfcFob
Same! £5 from Sainsbury's... Absolute bargain

Haha, I brought mine from New Loook for about £8 each! I've never tried Sainsburys bras, are they any good!
Original post by Katarvi
30JJ and my bras cost an absolute bomb (£20-30 each easy).

I have a petite frame so to me they look and feel far too big and if I had the money spare I'd definitely get a reduction.

Omg, it's nice to hear from someone on the opposite side. I'd love to have bigger boobs, not that big though lol. I can understand where you're coming from though :smile:
34AA, I have to buy them special online :frown:

Although, with recent aches and pains, I do think they are growing:biggrin:

I hope they are for you, good luck 😉
I wear a 38 B. I totally hate them.

Hopefully, you'll grow to love them! :smile:
Original post by Devify
I'm 20 and size 36D, sometimes 36DD
Every single time I need to buy a bra I look at it and think it's going to be way too big but then I put it on and it's fine. But I still think my boobs are smaller. Maybe because they went from B cup to D in like 2 years and I've assumed they stopped growing when I was 18. So I didn't really notice the gradual growth.

Oh okay 😃
Original post by Ella-keturah
28e but hardly anywhere does that small a back, so get 30d usually.

Oh cool ☺️
Haha, I brought mine from New Loook for about £8 each! I've never tried Sainsburys bras, are they any good!

They fit so well on me and are so comfy, typically I go to M&S but £5 for s good quality bra was a bargain
Thought I was a 32B, got measured again and turns out I'm a 30D or 32C :u: Feeling pretty good haha!

She measured me as a 30D but I find 30's too tight so she said to wear a 32C instead :smile:
Not all guys, I've had plenty tell me my boobs are disgusting and too big. But honestly, who cares what guys think? Have confidence in yourself and your body :smile:

what size are you where you say they are disgusting and too big

Latest