Scroll to see replies

Hey guys - I'd really appreciate you checking out this post :smile:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4248224
Original post by drandy76
I have photographic memory too, lens is a bit blurry though

Posted from TSR Mobile

PRSOM
Original post by Serine Soul
Do you want a discount on some new ones?

Ideally yes, they're still under warranty so I may just get some replacements

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have photographic memory too, lens is a bit blurry though

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should take zackens offer.
His banter is so ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well I put enough effort into my notes in AS & A2 to make me keep them and cherish them forever (or burn them after results day).

Here's a snapshot of my notes:
_20160512_203311.JPG
My handwriting isn't great and I need colours to dress it up a bit

Loving the colours! Mathmos only hate bc they see colour as numerical ratios of RGB
What kind of pens you guys getting for this year, was debating gel pens but they run out so quickly

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've bought a set of 12 uniball pens from amazon - the far superior pen make for my awkward handwriting
Original post by physicsmaths
You should take zackens offer.
His banter is so ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The people have spoken, let's bring this forward to UCAS they'll probs be chill with it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PhysicsIP2016
I've bought a set of 12 uniball pens from amazon - the far superior pen make for my awkward handwriting

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1470949104.172413.jpgbest pens ever

Posted from TSR Mobile

😍😍😍😍
Original post by laurenmcginney97
Hey guys - I'd really appreciate you checking out this post :smile:
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4248224

New account... (with these the only posts to 'her' name)... asking for emails... professionally worded with business phrases... but trying to appeal to 'da yoof' with a smiley in the title. How gullible do they think we are? I honestly am offended that they can't think of more elaborate approaches.
(edited 7 years ago)
Papermate? Not really, but they're half price in Tesco rn so go buy some in bulk lol. They're very smooth to write with.

_20160811_175651.JPG

Inkjoy is the absolute ****.
Original post by Mathemagicien
New account... (with these the only posts to 'her' name)... asking for emails... professionally worded with business phrases... but trying to appeal to 'da yoof' with a smiley in the title. How gullible do they think we are? I honestly am offended that they can't think of more elaborate approaches.

Ah this was exactly what I was worried about hahaha! Who are 'they' btw?
Original post by BioOx
Flash News:

A normal human being will loose approximately 1 750 000 neurons in the next 8.6 days. Each Oxbridge offer holder is gonna quadruple that number. A massive neuron graveyard is being prepared

#saveNeuronNation

Original post by Zacken
*Cambridge. Getting into Oxford isn't hard, no need to stress.

Lol. Prsom.

What results?

I've actually come to point where I'm pretending I have met my offer to keep myself happy and sane

Same :P but after a while I realise how daft I'm being and that Cam is probably not taking me :frown:
Original post by C0balt
The clearing ads are escalating :colonhash:

So much yes to that. They cover the whole screen and pop up at the slightest touch on the phone.

When ur insurance sends u emails about joining them soon:

IMG_20160810_135600.jpg

Lol. All the time. :biggrin:
Help! I don't know if this is the place to go for this question, but I'm desperate: does anyone know how much I should budget for books and reference materials/statonery costs at Cambridge? I'm a law offer holder btw. I need the answer for a course expenditures form for my scholarship. Please help!
Its racism to all colours.
UCAS is green people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wait what. 'twas red last I checked. Why is it green

I hope we all feel very unproductive.
I know someone who has already done a IA past paper.
I know, wtf.
And yes, he is on tsr.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol ask me about unproductive. I amn't even halfway through Beardon
Original post by Zacken
My handwriting is going to be so **** the next time I use a pen, and it was already bad enough...

Lol, I remember now, I had to sign in sixth form last week, my 'S' looked like an 'F'.
My handwriting has been going on a downward spiral ever since I started writing

I'm probably getting even my right answers wrong on the STEP because they can't read a thing.

A mathmos ability is inversely proportional to their handwriting neatness

Posted from TSR Mobile

This gives me so much hope. I clearly have loads of ability lying dormant

Original post by Insight314
Yeah, the NatSci Maths paper is a joke for Mathmos; especially the first section.

From time to time I realise that had I applied for natsci I'd probably have an unconditional and do really well at 1A but then I'm like naah I like maths too much
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by krishdesai7
I'm probably getting even my right answers wrong on the STEP because they can't read a thing.

From time to time I realise that had I applied for natsci I'd probably have an unconditional and do really well at 1A but then I'm like naah I like maths too much

You know we are at low points if we considered applying for natsci(i did once upon a time when i thought i was good at physics LOL)
Well, not me I know the only subject I could apply for was maths at Cam because im just so **** at everything other then maths.

Posted from TSR Mobile
On Twitter, do people get those notifications when more than one person liked a tweet or something?

I checked it for once, thinking it's a nice pic of Camb or something to make me feel sad but FFS, I didn't need to see this
https://twitter.com/NewnhamSLO/status/763655247600418816

I'm unfollowing every Camb related account
On Twitter, do people get those notifications when more than one person liked a tweet or something?

I checked it for once, thinking it's a nice pic of Camb or something to make me feel sad but FFS, I didn't need to see this
https://twitter.com/NewnhamSLO/status/763655247600418816

I'm unfollowing every Camb related account

It says serinesoul on the paper in the photo so ur basically in.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending