The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AdeptDz
Oh 💭; thanks for replying again ; does it actually make masturbating and srx worse? I didn't expect that

Posted from TSR Mobile

There isn't good evidence either way concerning the reduction in sensation, the general consensus is that it's not actually that significant a difference, nevertheless that's what the procedure was designed to do.
Original post by Nefarious
There isn't good evidence either way concerning the reduction in sensation, the general consensus is that it's not actually that significant a difference, nevertheless that's what the procedure was designed to do.

Ohhh cool, so there's no point of circumcision basically, except better hygiene? I've heard of that

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
I know many men who were circumcised due to medical reasons as a child. I guess it really is your personal preference, but coming from a woman - I actually think it looks better (some will obviously disagree).

You'll need to weigh up the pro's and con's to having such an operation. It's really down to what you think would make you feel better.

So that you can see how common it is:

My son is going in for an operation soon to have his foreskin stretched, otherwise he'll face circumcision. But! Since my husband is circumcised and didn't have any issues I'll do whatever is best for my son medically at this time.
Original post by Emizi
I know many men who were circumcised due to medical reasons as a child. I guess it really is your personal preference, but coming from a woman - I actually think it looks better (some will obviously disagree).

You'll need to weigh up the pro's and con's to having such an operation. It's really down to what you think would make you feel better.

So that you can see how common it is:

My son is going in for an operation soon to have his foreskin stretched, otherwise he'll face circumcision. But! Since my husband is circumcised and didn't have any issues I'll do whatever is best for my son medically at this time.

I think it does look better
(I was curious)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdeptDz
Ohhh cool, so there's no point of circumcision basically, except better hygiene? I've heard of that

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well you could just wash properly and ignore the risky surgery.
Original post by AdeptDz
Is there point? Being circumcised is better ain't it? I don't know but there's nothing wrong with it

Posted from TSR Mobile
it s very wrong. The circumcision it s total medical aberation.
Theres like an entire wikipedia page on it bro.Read up
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration
Its quite interesting :smile:.
Reply 27
Hi I have been doing it for a year now, the feeling with the skin over the head is great, if I was you I would go for it, if you need any help feel free to ask
which device you use?
Reply 29
Original post by Amad1969
which device you use?

Hi have been using the canister and tape method. are you using and devices?
Better to be cut and have no artificial stuff on your body with surgery.
Reply 31
Original post by ObedientBeliever
Better to be cut and have no artificial stuff on your body with surgery.

If you prefer to be cut no problem, I wanted mine back and slowly getting it back. does not involve surgery.
Reply 32
Original post by Steven246
Hi, I am unsure should I do foreskin restoration as currently I am circumcised and I really don't know what to do. I haven't really cared being cut all these years (I was circumcised as a toddler) however now that I'm 17 I have started to be quite self consious over being cut and therefore I am trying to decide should I try and start doing foreskin restoration and I know it doesn't act like a natural foreskin but surely it's better than nothing or is it better how I am now?

Do you think it's worth doing foreskin restoration or is it a complete waste of time?

Please could people give me some advice thanks :smile:

Hi I have been a year no restoring and has made a big change wish I had done it years back
I'm also restoring and can confirm: it has a big positive impact on masturbation and sex :smile: go for it!
Reply 34
Hi agree it does make a big difference to masturbation and sex, just wish i had started years ago, it is slow but better than nothing am sure you will agree?
Original post by schubertino
I'm also restoring and can confirm: it has a big positive impact on masturbation and sex :smile: go for it!
foreskins are hideous
From a female perspective - would never reject a guy for being circumcised! Doesn't make any difference to me, and tbh, am more concerned about what I look like naked than how you look haha and I know others feel the same. If someone doesn't want to be with you just because you don't have a foreskin then that's weird imo and you don't want to be with someone like that anyway
I’m a British man and was circumcised at birth (parental choice, not religious reasons). I have never been rejected by a woman for being circumcised and, in my experience, most women seem to prefer it (some very much so). Personally I like being circumcised and would never consider foreskin restoration, but it is an option for a man who has a different opinion.
(edited 2 years ago)