The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sonron202
3 main things you look for in a guy?

1. Humour
2. Hard-working
3. God-fearing
Original post by Tamuna10
Yeah I've seen many girls like that. Actually, I think girls want to have someone beside, to be a part of some special groups, it's mainly because they have complexes and feel better beside a girl who is in some way 'better' than them (as they think), or 'worse' than them. They want to feel self-assured in both ways.

As for me, I'm already self-assured so I parted ways with many girls who turned out to be false comrades :wink:

Yeah, most girls are insecure.

Spoiler

Original post by raniafern
Yeah, most girls are insecure.

Spoiler

Good to see fellow tomboy :wink: I'm not completely a tomboy though, rather something in the middle of girlish and boyish, but still :smile:
Good to see fellow tomboy :wink: I'm not completely a tomboy though, rather something in the middle of girlish and boyish, but still :smile:

Yeah, come to think of it... I'm not a complete tomboy either (I used to be till I turned 15) But I still love my jeans, and detest makeup.

Spoiler

Yeah, come to think of it... I'm not a complete tomboy either (I used to be till I turned 15) But I still love my jeans, and detest makeup.

Spoiler

Same here :biggrin: I don't like makeup either, and seldom wear dresses, only on special occasions if I'm forced to :smile:
If all other women worse little or no make-up, would you follow suit?
Same here :biggrin: I don't like makeup either, and seldom wear dresses, only on special occasions if I'm forced to :smile:

:five: My mom's given up :rofl:
Original post by barnetlad

N/A :biggrin: Sorry :lol:
:five: My mom's given up :rofl:

lol :biggrin: (y)

Still no

I don't like makeup because I don't like it. I don't care what other girls think or do :P That's not my business. They have their lives.
i think girls go in groups to the toilet is because when one says she needs to go the others either realise they need to go as well or they want company on the way to the loo. i don't personally think there is a big subconscious message
Reply 32
Original post by RickmanAlways
I know i will answer ANYTHING and anyone can answer the questions. :smile:

Are you a girl?
Reply 33
Is bigger better?

Posted from TSR Mobile
i'm going to earn a lot of hate for this...
Let me put it very simply and bluntly: Girls are b****y. No i'm not calling them b****es, that's rude. But they can be vicious, conniving and calculating when it comes to other girls.

why? girls also want to eliminate competition. So, they can turn on their 'friends' in a minute if the situation calls for it.

how do i know? around 2 years ago, i moved - after 10 years in a school which had boys and girls - to an all-girls, convent school. (neither were co-ed)
at my current school, girls are nitpicky and always competitive about the smallest of things.
Girls will never share anything which could potentially help another, as compared to guys who would help another guy without a second thought. Girls put each other in trouble and hold grudges for very long times.

They stick together when they want to attract attention from guys, or just feel like they have many 'friends'. About the assignments together, i've never seen that happen :d unless of course, they're forced to work in a group :d then again, everybody loves to work with their friends. And even for the assignment, you'll see girls trying to push most of the work onto 1 person and do the least themselves.

why i see it, and others don't? because for 10 years, guys were my best friends. (they still are...) at my former school, with guys always looking at us, throwing messages from the windows and proclaiming their 'love' for us, we never had to fight for attention. There was plenty. Since i hung out with guys more often, i saw what girls can really be like (from their conversations about their current and prospective girlfriends). Also, i'm pretty much a tomboy. That kid who's always in jeans and a blouse or t-shirt, that's me. I hate makeup, dresses and heels. At my current school, i guess because my classmates don't see me as a potential threat, i've never been the victim of their vicious attacks. I am in the 'popular' group, but it's not because i'm friends with the 'queen bee' (we were, she thinks we still are :lol: That's a story for another day...) but, i'm popular because of what i do, since i participate in a lot of activities and competitions (i have to make up for my 'non-girliness' :d )

i've never been a typical girl, and have never done any of the things above. Except for the grudges, because i have a hereditary bad temper :colondollar:

hope that answers your question. :d

***girls exposed - new footage never seen before***
Original post by RDKGames
***girls exposed - new footage never seen before***

:toofunny: LOL, thanks for the laugh :biggrin: :hugs:
Do you think you will? :smile:

Spoiler

I'm going to earn a lot of hate for this...
Let me put it very simply and bluntly: Girls are b****y. No I'm not calling them b****es, that's rude. But they can be vicious, conniving and calculating when it comes to other girls.

Why? Girls also want to eliminate competition. So, they can turn on their 'friends' in a minute if the situation calls for it.

How do I know? Around 2 years ago, I moved - after 10 years in a school which had boys and girls - to an all-girls, convent school. (Neither were co-ed)
At my current school, girls are nitpicky and always competitive about the smallest of things.
Girls will never share anything which could potentially help another, as compared to guys who would help another guy without a second thought. Girls put each other in trouble and hold grudges for VERY long times.

They stick together when they want to attract attention from guys, or just feel like they have many 'friends'. ABout the assignments together, I've never seen that happen :biggrin: Unless of course, they're forced to work in a group :biggrin: Then again, everybody loves to work with their friends. And even for the assignment, you'll see girls trying to push most of the work onto 1 person and do the least themselves.

Why I see it, and others don't? Because for 10 years, guys were my best friends. (They still are...) At my former school, with guys always looking at us, throwing messages from the windows and proclaiming their 'love' for us, we never had to fight for attention. There was plenty. Since I hung out with guys more often, I saw what girls can really be like (from their conversations about their current and prospective girlfriends). Also, I'm pretty much a tomboy. That kid who's always in jeans and a blouse or t-shirt, that's me. I hate makeup, dresses and heels. At my current school, I guess because my classmates don't see me as a potential threat, I've never been the victim of their vicious attacks. I AM in the 'popular' group, but it's not because I'm friends with the 'Queen Bee' (We were, she thinks we still are :lol: that's a story for another day...) But, I'm popular because of what I do, since I participate in a lot of activities and competitions (I have to make up for my 'non-girliness' :biggrin: )

I've never been a typical girl, and have never done any of the things above. Except for the grudges, because I have a hereditary bad temper :colondollar:

Hope that answers your question. :biggrin:

My God. What type of girls do YOU hang around with? :s-smilie:
Then hopefully you will!

Spoiler

Does girls have a soul? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending