The Student Room Group

Anyone else wanting to move country?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mathemagicien
The refugees would have to be pretty desperate if they wanted to sexually assault me :wink:

You'd be surprised, they'd assault anything with an orifice. :wink:* Would you honestly want to move somewhere with such a problem with mass migration? I don't think I could contain my anger if I saw them to be honest.
Canada (British Columbia or Alberta) - The diverse nature, the sports (hockey:h:), the cities, sane politics compared to the US...a lot of things. The only city in BC with a significant IT/tech sector is Vancouver (an amazing city) though they have notoriously low wages which do not financially compensate for the high cost of living (on par with London and Hong Kong). The other province would be Alberta, most likely in Calgary as it is so close to the Canadian Rockies which are incredibly picturesque. There's a decline in jobs there at the moment (oil prices) but hopefully that shouldn't be an issue in 5 years. :redface:

I would also consider the Yukon if there were any jobs in my field and the weather doesn't dip below -30 regularly in winter...
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 82
I want to move out of the UK

Quick Reply

Latest