The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ckfeister
Why do girls say guys have no logic? When actually their brains just work different.

Not all girls do. In fact, I personally find that guys can be more logical than us, because they can compartmentalize stuff.

However, guys are egoistical, which some girls don't usually understand. For example, most, like my dad :colonhash: , won't ask for directions, even when they're lost. This could seem illogical to some people.

And naturally, there are always people who seem to have lost their brains... :lol: We probably focus on the crazy guys, like you'd focus on the wacky girls.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by serenelim
it's sad because some guys actually DON'T SEEM TO HAVE A WORKING BRAIN cough cough classmates but anyways just cuz some guys don't have logic doesn't mean all of them don't possess a good head

ahahah, there a few exceptions yes... such as me.
Original post by raniafern
Not all girls do. In fact, I personally find that guys can be more logical than us, because they can compartmentalize stuff.

However, guys are egoistical, which some girls don't usually understand. For example, most, like my dad :colonhash: , won't ask for directions, even when they're lost. This could seem illogical to some people.

You should educate my nan/mum.
Original post by ckfeister
ahahah, there a few exceptions yes... such as me.

:') it's okay I'm pretty sure you're fine I mean you've grasped the concept that some guys don't even have logic so you're good
Really? That's surprising, considering you're a guy :hmmmm: I assume you're English? (Unrelated question)

I just think of friends really differently (like you), I guess those that share the same interests and passions as you can only ever be fit to be your friends. And yeah, I am. I assume you're not British yourself right?

Haha, I've heard it being used, but never seen it, coz some dingbats spell it as 'click'.

Aw, thanks :colondollar:

LOL, I can actually imagine people doing that. 😂
And np! :h:
Is it true you fart rainbows and glitter?
Do you think that we'll be able to understand the monster group before Conway dies?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by endgametheory
I just think of friends really differently (like you), I guess those that share the same interests and passions as you can only ever be fit to be your friends. And yeah, I am. I assume you're not British yourself right?

LOL, I can actually imagine people doing that. 😂
And np! :h:

I wouldn't call myself 'friendless' but yeah, I struggle to find people on the same wavelength as me.
Yay, I was right :woo: Your avatar kinda threw me off, though.
Nope, I'm not. I'm Portuguese :biggrin:
Haha :biggrin:
Original post by Lord Samosa
Is it true you fart rainbows and glitter?

only when we eat the pink sugar plum fairy burritos dear
Reply 89
Here's a question - why are there so many girls on this thread with a lot of internalised misogyny? Many complaints about *****y rude queen bees and popular girls, how vicious girls are... while you're off online talking about how you're so much better than them because you don't enjoy the same things, like wearing makeup or feminine clothes. Take a look at yourself and take a look at them - there's no ranking system. You're different people leading different lives, and neither of you are better than the other.
Girls can be rude and horrible and cruel and manipulative the same ways that boys can be rude and horrible and cruel and manipulative. Both are capable of psychological and physical damage. We're all potential ********s, so can we please leave off the snowflake complexes and stop victimising the typical girl (or atypical, since girls who like sports and wear jeans and tshirts are a Rare Endangered Species)
I wouldn't call myself 'friendless' but yeah, I struggle to find people on the same wavelength as me.
Yay, I was right :woo: Your avatar kinda threw me off, though.
Nope, I'm not. I'm Portuguese :biggrin:
Haha :biggrin:

Really? Where did you think I was from?
and lol, I could never have guessed you were Portuguese.

But now it makes sense why you have CR7:colondollar: as your avatar lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 91
lol at the avatar
Seriously, this thread is just going to be guys asking 'what stereotypes of girls do you embody?' and being surprised for some reason people don't embody all of them, like all girls are some kind of hive-mind. Or, holier-than-thou girls who think they're so great because they don't wear make-up and hang around with boys '"Because, girls are so b*****y and dramatic". Lord Buddha save me from this sh*t. Can't f**king believe these kind of girls still exist. :colonhash:
Original post by Decaff
Here's a question - why are there so many girls on this thread with a lot of internalised misogyny? Many complaints about *****y rude queen bees and popular girls, how vicious girls are... while you're off online talking about how you're so much better than them because you don't enjoy the same things, like wearing makeup or feminine clothes. Take a look at yourself and take a look at them - there's no ranking system. You're different people leading different lives, and neither of you are better than the other.
Girls can be rude and horrible and cruel and manipulative the same ways that boys can be rude and horrible and cruel and manipulative. Both are capable of psychological and physical damage. We're all potential ********s, so can we please leave off the snowflake complexes and stop victimising the typical girl (or atypical, since girls who like sports and wear jeans and tshirts are a Rare Endangered Species)

:dontknow:

A lot of truth in how you say things should be :wink: :yy:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RickmanAlways
I know i will answer ANYTHING and anyone can answer the questions. :smile:

:eek: i thought u were a boy

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by endgametheory
Really? Where did you think I was from?
and lol, I could never have guessed you were Portuguese.

But now it makes sense why you have CR7:colondollar: as your avatar lol

I don't know actually... :biggrin:

Haha, yeah proud Portuguese :love:
Original post by Decaff

I knew my post would be up for debate.
But, misinterpreted? Well, I sure didn't see that coming.
I do see your point thought, except for the fact that I never considered myself superior. In fact, I'm ashamed I don't know anything about make-up.
I knew my post would be up for debate.
But, misinterpreted? Well, I sure didn't see that coming.
I do see your point thought, except for the fact that I never considered myself superior. In fact, I'm ashamed I don't know anything about make-up.

Me neither - but I'm not ashamed :nah:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Me neither - but I'm not ashamed :nah:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Alright :biggrin:
I'm just that kind of person who'd prefer to know how to do stuff :erm: Ashamed because my mom has to do it for me on special occasions :lol:
Still waiting for an answer to my question, even though numerous guys have posted after me and got an answer already.

Latest