The Student Room Group

Height & Weight...

I'm a 17 year old male.
My height is: 5'9 or 1.79 m
My weight is: 55 kg or 121 lbs

I understand I am underweight and I am upset about this, but I am trying my best to change this by eating double the amount of food I eat at the moment.

Also.. a question to the ladies, would you date a guy who is skinny and is tall?
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a 17 year old male.

I understand I am underweight and I am upset about this, but I am trying my best to change this by eating double the amount of food I eat at the moment.

Also.. a question to the ladies, would you date a guy who is skinny and is tall?

You only really want to be eating so much if you're planning to start hitting the weights. Otherwise you'll quite possibly just put on fat instead.

At 18/19 I was 70kg & 196cm so I was underweight too. I've gone up to 75kg now & I do a lot of swimming. I personally I not too interested in weights but there's plenty of folks on here who are if you want advice.
I'm a 17 year old male.

5'9 is not 1.79m.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
im 17

6ft 1 (1m85)

198 lbs (90kg)
I'm a 17 year old male.

5'9'' is far from tall, mate.
Reply 5
Are you trying to say you're lanky?
Reply 6
Original post by WoodyMKC

But it's far from short too :colone:
Original post by GUMI
But it's far from short too :colone:

Of course. It's about average.
Original post by Napp
Are you trying to say you're lanky?

Yes, a few of my friends called me lanky as a joke, but I was really upset about it as I did not want to look weird..
Original post by WoodyMKC

Yeah, I understand that. I'm about the same size as most of my mates, but I'm so much more taller than all of my family members. I just feel like I'm the odd one out of the family lol
5'8'' and 60kg
Original post by Tempest II
You only really want to be eating so much if you're planning to start hitting the weights. Otherwise you'll quite possibly just put on fat instead.

At 18/19 I was 70kg & 196cm so I was underweight too. I've gone up to 75kg now & I do a lot of swimming. I personally I not too interested in weights but there's plenty of folks on here who are if you want advice.

Thanks for the reply.
I understand that I will put on fat so therefore I go to the gym regularly.
Tell yes, skinny no

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending