The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Salamandastron
oh god idk.

im so muddled.

one minute i laugh then the next minute i cry.

tbh part of me feels like shutting everyone out, especially online but resisting the urge to do that cos it isnt fair on ppl and i rely on ppl a bit so.

just need space i think

feel distant and weird :redface:

I've seen u feel uspset very often, if not all the time :redface:
Why? Pls tell me, PM me or something if u wanna talk :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
For the first time in the past 10 months I feel ok not great as I'm still upset at the loss of my nanas 2 months apart but since October when my nana was diagnosed with cancer I've been low and spent nights by mysel crying that led to me getting stressed and snowballed which caused me to fall behind and fail this year at uni, I have no summer assignments now to complete and finally sent my letter to sfe for cpr today
Original post by FireFreezer77
:hugs:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
that feeling when you really wanna go outside and do something, like go swimming, or go play tennis or go to the beach
But your friends are on holiday and the family are like "we got stuff to do" and its just not the same going on your own
:ashamed:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
that feeling when you really wanna go outside and do something, like go swimming, or go play tennis or go to the beach
But your friends are on holiday and the family are like "we got stuff to do" and its just not the same going on your own
:ashamed:

Shame - the weather is lovely :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
Shame - the weather is lovely :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yh all the more depressing :frown:
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
I am perhaps beginning to better understand the mentality of a young relative who left us a few months back.

:frown:

I see. Things must be very difficult, probably not helped by being away from university where you were actually really, really good at something even if you doubted yourself and didn't enjoy it 100% of the time.

It feels like you're trying to deal with things on your own, but maybe you can speak to someone who can offer you proper support?
yh all the more depressing :frown:

Indeed - hopefully you'll find something interesting to do :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Indeed - hopefully you'll find something interesting to do :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:erm:
:erm:

Ooh what chess website do you use?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ooh what chess website do you use?

Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.flyordie.com/games/online/games.html?lang=en&game=Chess&rs=1
do u want a game ?
You will beat me considering I have lost 6 games in a row now :ashamed:
http://www.flyordie.com/games/online/games.html?lang=en&game=Chess&rs=1
do u want a game ?
You will beat me considering I have lost 6 games in a row now :ashamed:

Do I need to create an account ot can you play as a guest? I'm on my phone so not now but a bit later maybe :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do I need to create an account ot can you play as a guest? I'm on my phone so not now but a bit later maybe :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

you can play as a guest, but it requires nothing to create an account, ok :wink:I just found out that I have a chat ban though, so i cant talk to u when we play :frown:thats probably better for concentration tho :rofl:
you can play as a guest, but it requires nothing to create an account, ok :wink: I just found out that I have a chat ban though, so i cant talk to u when we play :frown:thats probably better for concentration tho :rofl:

Surely it requires an email? :smug:
:tongue:
Ooh dear (that autocorrected to Ooh door :tongue:)
Yeah :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Surely it requires an email? :smug:
:tongue:
Ooh dear (that autocorrected to Ooh door :tongue:)
Yeah :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

i cant remember but mayb? If it does use one of the emails u dont care about like a fb one or a school one :rofl:
:rofl::rofl:
i cant remember but mayb? If it does use one of the emails u dont care about like a fb one or a school one :rofl:
:rofl::rofl:

XD
Maybe :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
completely awful
Original post by SeanFM
:frown:

I see. Things must be very difficult, probably not helped by being away from university where you were actually really, really good at something even if you doubted yourself and didn't enjoy it 100% of the time.

It feels like you're trying to deal with things on your own, but maybe you can speak to someone who can offer you proper support?

Well speaking to people is cool and all but however helpful anyone is I'm pretty much stuck now because within there is zero motivation and it doesn't seem to be aided by any external input. Maybe the biggest problem is practical, that I live in the middle of nowhere and can't drive, and don't have money to do so, and maybe I can start being a proper person in second term of uni, who knows.

Spoiler

completely awful

What's up Cheese?
You feeling any better now (I realize this was sent an hour ago)

Latest