The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by UnWise
Haha did the same wrt Ibra and Aguero..so my midfield is a mediocre and my defence is a mess. Those two better deliver or else..

I don't think it's a bad thing really - if either get injured, you can downgrade to literally any other player.

I've still got a good starting XI; it's just my subs which are garbage.
I normally start with a solid XI, then improve my subs when my team value increases over time.

Probably gonna be an early WC after we see which cheap players are gonna explode.
Vardy having a shocker in this first half.

Has missed 2 sitters and had a tap in blocked brilliantly by Livermore.
That being said, with the amount Musa is creating for him, he might get a few in the second half.

Fair play to Hull - they rode their luck in this first half but they're been better than expected....so far.

EDIT: as I type this, Hull score!!!
Was that Hernandez or Diomande with the goal?

I seriously hope it was the latter - 4.5m striker :biggrin:
Hernandez. Form was similar to Gray but didn't pick cos he played for Hull oh well. Typical.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WesterosWildling
Hernandez. Form was similar to Gray but didn't pick cos he played for Hull oh well. Typical.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Seen replays - it's Diomande's goal for sure
Reply 245
And the disappointment of FPL begins, thought Morgan had a pretty comfortable CS there lol. Musa's looking good, Vardy, not so much.
Original post by Lúcio

Oh yeah they've changed it now. I'm sure most people won't have started him though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 247
Original post by Lúcio

did you bench him?
Oh yeah they've changed it now. I'm sure most people won't have started him though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I benched him - who would start a 4.5m striker?!

Probably worse than not owning him if he doesn't come on, however I guess it means he'll play the next few games.

Shouldn't have played 4 defenders - I had it at 4-3-3 but brought Evans on for Diomande a few days ago :/
Original post by xKay
did you bench him?

^see above

A shame but it's just luck tbh and I'm not gonna blame myself for not starting a 4.5m striker...
Reply 250
Mahrez from the spot, my season gets underway :smile:
1-1 Mahrez (pen) although it was dubious as to whether it was inside/outside the box
Original post by Olie

Praise the Lord

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Olie

Praise the lord

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mahrez :smile: nice..
Snodgrass 2-1!!

RIP Leicester defender owners
Original post by Lúcio
Snodgrass 2-1!!

RIP Leicester defender owners

Kept away cos of mixed fixtures

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 257
Kept away cos of mixed fixtures

Posted from TSR Mobile

Kept away because no Kante and Huth
Original post by UWS
Kept away because no Kante and Huth

Kante was the key then I guess. They conceded a lot in pre season as well. Marez scored so I got all I needed lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kante was the key then I guess. They conceded a lot in pre season as well. Marez scored so I got all I needed lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree - people are seriously underestimating the importance of Kante and what he will bring to Chelsea.

Game isn't over but very poor from Leicester in arguably the easiest opening game they could've hoped for.

Latest