The Student Room Group
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle

Ambleside, September 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by smurph232
Just completed the form. I talked to someone at ambleside and theres some new accommodation just been complete there en suite rooms apparently. I put en suite as my first choice but who knows if ill get one. Have you heard anything about accommodation?

sorry man didn't know you replied. Yeah, got an email the other day saying ill be in Hazeldene... if i've remembered correctly, looks like one of the new builds on campus. Have you heard anything yet? also need to sort out the open day thing you was on about
Design Students, University of Cumbria
University of Cumbria
Carlisle
Nice on yeah I'm in one of the new builds too, but I'm in one called Castle Crag. Have you payed your deposit yet?
Reply 22
is that one on campus as well? Sounds pretty nice haha. nah not yet, hopefully by next week though, i only got my offer around Monday though, have you? sorting student finance out next week as well i reckon
Yeah its one of the new builds on campus. Not yet but I've done all the paperwork for the contract though. Would be nice to know whos in a fats next year like
Reply 24
Ah right nice. I put on the form that i would like to be in a quiet but not too quiet flat haha I know yeah, i think there was a fbook page but it got deleted haha hopefully some others will find this thread though
Hi, complete stranger but i plan to study Forest management or Forestry in September. I was just wondering when do you find out your allocation? I emailed to get the application and have payed the deposit but i have had no other news yet. Do they send another email with the details or a letter?
I am starting Forestry FdSc at Ambleside in 2016. Don't yet know where I'm staying.
Reply 27
Original post by smurph232
Nice on yeah I'm in one of the new builds too, but I'm in one called Castle Crag. Have you payed your deposit yet?

Turns out im staying in one of the cottages, you manage to get yours all sorted?
Reply 28
Original post by Tree Hugger
I am starting Forestry FdSc at Ambleside in 2016. Don't yet know where I'm staying.

Did you apply for student accommodation?
Reply 29
Original post by Ruairidh231
Hi, complete stranger but i plan to study Forest management or Forestry in September. I was just wondering when do you find out your allocation? I emailed to get the application and have payed the deposit but i have had no other news yet. Do they send another email with the details or a letter?

You manage to get it sorted?
Original post by Alex8000
Did you apply for student accommodation?

Yes, I was allocated a single en-suite in Fairfield. I paid the deposit on 22 July but have heard nothing since.
Reply 31
Original post by Tree Hugger
Yes, I was allocated a single en-suite in Fairfield. I paid the deposit on 22 July but have heard nothing since.

Did you not get a confirmation e-mail or anything? Perhaps its worth emailing the accommodation office, it's on their website. I had to do it a few times as i was having some problems with the deposit, but they managed to sort it out for me in no time.
Original post by Alex8000
You manage to get it sorted?

Hi, I emailed asking and said what course I planned to do and my name and they gave me a reply saying, we have a group chat on FB too
I'm going up tomorrow. My slot to collect my keys (for Fairfield) is 1-2 pm so it will be a horribly early start.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending