Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
:hugs:

Spoiler

:hugs :

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Well speaking to people is cool and all but however helpful anyone is I'm pretty much stuck now because within there is zero motivation and it doesn't seem to be aided by any external input. Maybe the biggest problem is practical, that I live in the middle of nowhere and can't drive, and don't have money to do so, and maybe I can start being a proper person in second term of uni, who knows.

:frown: I see, that is far from ideal. If there was anyone, maybe even distant relatives that you could ask then I guess you would've done it by now.

If that doesn't happen then hopefully it'll be easier for you to get around whilst you're at uni anyway.
I'm very scared
What's up Cheese?
You feeling any better now (I realize this was sent an hour ago)

yh feeling better but tired because 2 hours of Tennis kills ur breathing m8 :lol:
I made some great shots though, so v proud :smile:
hope u r feelin gd 2 :biggrin:
My bunny has such a lovely time in the garden:h: I wasn't going to let him out today because I'm at work soon, but he was sitting by the door and pawing at the grid, just begging to be let out.:puppyeyes: So I let him out and off he ran! We have a big garden with lots of plants and he just loves running in between them all, snacking as he goes along:biggrin: He likes running in the narrow gap between the grrenhouse and the fence too, I suppose it's a bit like a roofless tunnel! And it's soooo cute when he runs in your direction on the grass - his ears bounce up and down and his body just jumps in playful leaps and bounds.:biggrin:
I love my bunny:h: I just wish he still had a fwend:frown:
Original post by Matrix123

Spoiler

Original post by littlenorthernlass
My bunny has such a lovely time in the garden:h: I wasn't going to let him out today because I'm at work soon, but he was sitting by the door and pawing at the grid, just begging to be let out.:puppyeyes: So I let him out and off he ran! We have a big garden with lots of plants and he just loves running in between them all, snacking as he goes along:biggrin: He likes running in the narrow gap between the grrenhouse and the fence too, I suppose it's a bit like a roofless tunnel! And it's soooo cute when he runs in your direction on the grass - his ears bounce up and down and his body just jumps in playful leaps and bounds.:biggrin:
I love my bunny:h: I just wish he still had a fwend:frown:

Awwwwww thats the cutest thing ever!
Your bunny sounds so adorable!
Im sorry ot hear about your other one :console:
I hope youre feeling better about it now :hugs:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
yh feeling better but tired because 2 hours of Tennis kills ur breathing m8 :lol:
I made some great shots though, so v proud :smile:
hope u r feelin gd 2 :biggrin:

Good to hear it! You deserve to be happy!
Yeah i bet it does! Hopefully Lego Star Wars will be more relaxing haha! :rofl:
Well thats awesome! See youre gonna become a tennis pro now!
You shoukd feel very proud indeed! :yep:
Thanks! Im not too bad!
Fantastic, I smell so nice. :biggrin:
I like chocolate:colone:
But that's not what I smell like. My deodrant is so nice. I'm just sniffing away.:colondollar:
Good to hear it! You deserve to be happy!
Yeah i bet it does! Hopefully Lego Star Wars will be more relaxing haha! :rofl:
Well thats awesome! See youre gonna become a tennis pro now!
You shoukd feel very proud indeed! :yep:
Thanks! Im not too bad!

:wink:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:wink:

Nice to see you took the time to reply to that :colonhash: :cry2:
this stupid countdown is really scaring me :afraid:
Sick of everything and everyone.
Feeling manly :wink:

Spoiler

Nice to see you took the time to reply to that :colonhash: :cry2:

i had to go play lego star wars 2
boba fett is just :coma::daydreaming:

Spoiler

Original post by CoolCavy
no point being here

Dont say that!
Urgh ffs :sigh:
Some people just take the piss and it baffles me just how oblivious they can be to the hurt and torment they have caused. You come crawling back now you've realised I was always too kind; don't embarrass yourself. :bored:
keep feeling good and sick then good and really sick and through all of this I am REALLY hungry
I think this may just be hunger
bc i'm good rn thinking about when Chinese takeaway comes :mmm:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Latest