The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone here got an email from their uni confirming that the uni has their results?
Original post by tanyapotter
if a course is in clearing then it means that the university expects to have empty spaces for that course. it's within the discretion of the university to accept you with lower grades or wait for anyone who meets the requirements (of AAB if i recall correctly for computer science at KCL) to be accepted through clearing before they accept/reject you

Oh ok, thanks so much! :yy:
Original post by ninjass
Has anyone here got an email from their uni confirming that the uni has their results?

a-level results day is in 4-days 5-hours 9-minutes
Reply 4063
Original post by ninjass

They don't do that do they?
does anyone else think that these last 4 days are going to go by more slowly than the previous 60?!
Original post by Aph
They don't do that do they?

My friend got an email tho
Reply 4066
does anyone else think that these last 4 days are going to go by more slowly than the previous 60?!
probably.

Original post by ninjass
My friend got an email tho

Odd, I can't think it's too common.

Oh they will. I can definitely feel it lol
Original post by ninjass

I think your friend is lying, that's not how it works, unless your friend had to manually send in the results.
How can we see the clearing entry requirements for courses? Do unis change there entry grades for clearing courses?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ninjass

I received an email today from Newcastle saying:
'Equipment needed for UG medicine' - with a list of what I need to order before 'welcome week.' Why do they do this to me? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ye these last few days hav e been sooooo slowww

I WANNA KNOWWW NOWWWWWWW
Original post by Sacred Ground
'Equipment needed for UG medicine' - with a list of what I need to order before 'welcome week.' Why do they do this to me? :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

kinda seems like something they'd only send to accepted applicants.. and since they have your results now..

oo spooky
Reply 4073
Original post by Sacred Ground

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sounds like you are in.
Original post by Bubbles26
How can we see the clearing entry requirements for courses? Do unis change there entry grades for clearing courses?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Look at the website generally.
Original post by bakedbeans247
Anyone know if KCL or QMUL take people on even if they missed their offer by 1 or possibly 2 grades? (computer science).

I know that QMUL are quite sympathic during results day, if you missed your offer by one grade they will take you in regardless of course (exlcuding medicine and dentistry not sure if they do vet med. lol :redface:) but thats only if you havent rejected them or withdrew your offer from them.
when did unis get our results?
forces above please strike me dead :u:
This results day will be disappointing! :frown:
Needed AAA for UCL-Politics and east european studies and AAB for KCL European politics, probably ending up with BCC :frown: I could've tried much harder, it's so annoying! I know that neither of these unis are leniant!
Original post by angoranimi
forces above please strike me dead :u:

^ please. i beg
Does anyone know if QMUL is lenient in clearing?

Quick Reply

Latest