Original post by admonit
Ask in gold dinars. You know, inflation etc.. :cool:

Astaghfirullah, the Kafir know
Original post by Brahmin of Booty
Astaghfirullah, the Kafir know

Astaghf.. No, better to be a kafir. :biggrin:
Original post by admonit
Astaghf.. No, better to be a kafir. :biggrin:

Hush now gentle Kafir, we are Allah's chosen people, you can trust us. Support Palestine and you will get plenty Petrodollar

*rubs hands together in Arabic*
I support Palestine and and Abbas and that Saruman guy

Now gimme my bag of dinars.

Will give u double the value in shekels if you become a Zionist shill for me xoxox :smile:
Original post by TelAviv
Will give u double the value in shekels if you become a Zionist shill for me xoxox :smile:

Screw the shekels, show me the Houris.
Always supported the Palestinian's right to a land of their own, but the reality is that there isn't enough impetus outside of the conflict to make this happen.

Israel is the US' greatest ally, and as long as this continues Israel will be effectively be enabled to continue its piecemeal annexation of the West Bank through settlement expansion.

Soon or later they'll invade Gaza and there'll be no going back, as was the case with their expansion into the Golan Heights.

Meanwhile, Egypt (especially with this utter prick of a military dictator Sisi) will continue to ostensibly oppose the Israelis to ingratiate themselves to her people while refusing to do anything to oppose the blockade of Gaza and refuse to open the border to allow humanitarian alleviate the suffering of the Gazans.

In short, human beings are f***** up
Screw the shekels, show me the Houris.

But the shekels will pay for your very own harem with lots of nice ladies

very nice
Original post by TelAviv
But the shekels will pay for your very own harem with lots of nice ladies

very nice

I will shill for Zionism, but I want a selection of M*LF's and Honeys delivered to me nightly
Reply 48
It's like football for the privately educated
Reply 49
Original post by Saba XD
Do you support Palestine, Israel or would want a two-state solution?

Spoiler

This debate started in the Bible and is still going on! Perhaps in a few thousand more years we will get closer to a solution?

Latest

Trending

Trending