The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6700
Original post by hamza772000
Listen m8 u think ur gr8 but w8 and pls st8 ur old account name, spit it out on the pl8. rn!!!

i dont even remember which account i used. Also people will hate me cause i said bad things
Original post by ,L,
i dont even remember which account i used. Also people will hate me cause i said bad things
Who u lyin to? listen boo, tell me who tf are you? how many accounts u had, 3,4? or a million and 2? tell me the truth, and I won't hate you.
Reply 6702
Who u lyin to? listen boo, tell me who tf are you? how many accounts u had, 3,4? or a million and 2? tell me the truth, and I won't hate you.

that thoughts of man guy ._.
Original post by ,L,
that thoughts of man guy ._.
lol, what does that mean, Mr bean with a fake scream, looking like a baby on my screen, u young teen, yellow, blue, green............seriously tho what does that sentence even mean?
Reply 6704
lol, what does that mean, Mr bean with a fake scream, looking like a baby on my screen, u young teen, yellow, blue, green............seriously tho what does that sentence even mean?

Lol ???????????????????????????????????????
Original post by ,L,
Lol ???????????????????????????????????????
Stop lolling and stick to trolling, ur shite at bowling, ur shet is moulding, it just transformed into- fungi, yes, Im a- fun guy, but not one to mess with, I'm not big breasted or wide chested, so shop lyin nd go pray in the Masjid......
Reply 6706
Stop lolling and stick to trolling, ur shite at bowling, ur shet is moulding, it just transformed into- fungi, yes, Im a- fun guy, but not one to mess with, I'm not big breasted or wide chested, so shop lyin nd go pray in the Masjid......

thats it, thats enough TSR for one day time to watch anime :h:
Original post by ,L,
thats it, thats enough TSR for one day time to watch anime :h:
bye
:rip: Asma :sad:
Original post by mediaya
:rip: Asma :sad:

:rip: @PrincessBO$$ :bawling:
:rip: @mr T 999's dignity.

:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:
her.jpg
Original post by OGGUS
Okay

You? :smile:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:wink:

:lolwut: :erm:

I forgot to say - Matrix is a changed Matrix!

Spoiler

No worries :wink:
:rip: @mr T 999's dignity.

:rip: @hamza772000 sense of humor
bojo.jpg
Original post by Matrix123
You? :smile:

I forgot to say - Matrix is a changed Matrix!

Spoiler

No worries :wink:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGg

Spoiler

So do you actually play Mario kart or something?

Latest