The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mediaya
yep lol....

when r u sleeping then?:biggrin:
when my gf stops studying, honestly she just wants to study rn :colonhash: ugh, well she's prolly finishing soon so yh, she's doing some A level Maths work, she asked if I wanted to join, I said, "No, thanks :hand" :tongue: I'm gonna bother her tomorrow though, I'm gonna tell her to help me with Physics :mmm:
Original post by hamza772000
when my gf stops studying, honestly she just wants to study rn :colonhash: ugh, well she's prolly finishing soon so yh, she's doing some A level Maths work, she asked if I wanted to join, I said, "No, thanks :hand" :tongue: I'm gonna bother her tomorrow though, I'm gonna tell her to help me with Physics :mmm:

its really not nice of to have rejected her offer :no: u must help her! take example on her, she is soooo motivated :yep:
:toofunny: did she even do physics tho, cox she prolly went to ur school, right?:mmm:
Original post by mediaya
its really not nice of to have rejected her offer :no: u must help her! take example on her, she is soooo motivated :yep:
:toofunny: did she even do physics tho, cox she prolly went to ur school, right?:mmm:
I know, but I cba :redface:

Yh, I should :tongue: And yeah, she is a lil too motivated :colonhash:

No, but she's already self taught it :redface: I'm slacking, I need to bother her now! Tomorrow is gonna be a bad day for her :colondollar: :colone: :tongue:

yh, she sat nextt to me alla time lol, so when my teachers didn't turn up (which was quite a lot) sometimes I'd just put my head on her shoulder and sleep :colondollar: :tongue:
:jive:
:jive: :jive:
:jive: :jive: :jive:
Original post by hamza772000
I know, but I cba :redface:

Yh, I should :tongue: And yeah, she is a lil too motivated :colonhash:

No, but she's already self taught it :redface: I'm slacking, I need to bother her now! Tomorrow is gonna be a bad day for her :colondollar: :colone: :tongue:

yh, she sat nextt to me alla time lol, so when my teachers didn't turn up (which was quite a lot) sometimes I'd just put my head on her shoulder and sleep :colondollar: :tongue:

:colonhash:

ur never too motivated :nah:

oooh i see! Mr hamza has been procrastinating :naughty: while she was working....well girls can multitask so....no wonder :mmm:

:colonhash:............if i see tha u failed on resuts day :slap::spank:
Finn
Original post by mr T 999
:jive: :jive: :jive:

t is getting bored lol :tongue:
ah no, he came to claim the 100th post :colonhash:
Poe Dameron
Rey
:king1:
Captain Rex
Original post by mediaya
ah no, he came to claim the 100th post :colonhash:

Yep :colone: :lurk:
Commander Cody
Ezra
Original post by mediaya
:colonhash:

ur never too motivated :nah:

oooh i see! Mr hamza has been procrastinating :naughty: while she was working....well girls can multitask so....no wonder :mmm:

:colonhash:............if i see tha u failed on resuts day :slap::spank:
I was before :tongue:

Nah, it was just coz of love ygm? :colondollar: it was soo nice to sleep on her, she didn't AT ALL tho, she'd be like, "Hamza, u can sleep in me at night too, oh wait,u don't sleep at night :mmm:" and I'd just be like :colonhash: :tongue:

No, it was only sometimes :tongue:

Nah, she would acc beat me up (not sure) and CRY SO MUCH (sure) if I failed on results day :frown: I can't see her cry :frown:
Darth Maul
Darth Tyranus

Latest