The Student Room Group

Official AS & A2 Results Day 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MessyEffy
damn, my emotions are all over the place. I need a distraction. anybody got any options?

1. If you can try to tidy things up. I sorted my school stuff out and it helped release some nervous energy.
2. Listen to your favourite music.
3. Pamper yourself. I do this all the time and it works. :biggrin:
I hope these work for you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dude I'm running on like 4 hours of sleep a night at this point, no clue why I'm doing this to myself. My life is a sleep deprived haze at this point. Regardless of how my results go I'm sure the aftermath will be an even larger drunken sleep deprived haze, so at least there's that to look forward to huh
Original post by Valyrian
Why do I not feel scared of results day yet wtf

Where/what have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zoex101
oh dear!!! =( Id say hey future course mate but im not quite sure if i'm getting in at the moment :biggrin: how about leniency with equivalent grades, what's the chances of me being let in with A*BB?

Do you think you've met the offer?

Sorry to interrupt, another psych @ birmingham here! :biggrin: They're definitely not being lenient this year, when I went to the applicant day the tutor specifically said that they're so oversubscribed they likely wouldn't be letting anyone in who doesn't meet their offer. :frown: I'm not sure about equivalent grades though, you could always email and ask!

I don't think I've gotten in either. Ive already planned for the worst. It's a shame the entry requirements have gone up for 2017 entry cause I wanna go there so bad, I would've taken a year out and reapplied
Original post by Sacred Ground
Where/what have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nottingham, contemporary Chinese studies with international relations
Anyone who did edexcel politics 3B/4B pls tell me your thoughts and the general consensus bc I really want to try to gauge whether we're feeling higher or lower grade boundaries this year. :emo:
I am desperate to discuss this. :cry:
It's 2am and I'm having a huge freak out about Results... :cry::cry::cry::cry:
Original post by emiloujess

Me tooooooooooooooooooooo :cry:
Just a tip I use, I don't know if it'll help you all but it's worth a try:
Watch youtube videos relating to uni like tips, vlogs, stationary hauls, advice.. It distracts me and calms me down a little

EDIT:
Also get off tsr, we all know it stresses us out even more :wink:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by thevamps99xo
We can say that results day is THIS WEEK.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Class Monday as the start of the week, and you can stay in denial for a whole 24 hours more. :wink:
Original post by ¡Muy bien!
Just a tip I use, I don't know if it'll help you all but it's worth a try:
Watch youtube videos relating to uni like tips, vlogs, stationary hauls, advice.. It distracts me and calms me down a little

EDIT:
Also get off tsr, we all know it stresses us out even more :wink:

Only problem is I don't think I've gotten into uni

Who isn't?
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
Me tooooooooooooooooooooo :cry:

:cry2: :console:
:cry2: :console:

This happens every day and mostly at like 2am+ and you know realistically there's no point in doing this to yourself (what's done is done :emo:) buuuuuuut it's just so scary :cry: - our fates have been sealed! :eek2:
Original post by SinsNotTragedies
This happens every day and mostly at like 2am+ and you know realistically there's no point in doing this to yourself (what's done is done :emo:) buuuuuuut it's just so scary :cry: - our fates have been sealed! :eek2:

Yep, about the same time every night... REALISTICALLY I know that but my brain refuses to listen to logic. :cry:
Yep, about the same time every night... REALISTICALLY I know that but my brain refuses to listen to logic. :cry:

Good luck to you! I remember you from last year. :smile:
Original post by SCIENCE :D
Good luck to you! I remember you from last year. :smile:

I was a complete nervous wreck last year too :')

Probably stare at the envelope in fear for 5 minutes then open it... I'll try to find a bench somewhere where I can have a relatively private freak out if everything goes to crap...
Could you please post the OCR Chemistry B salters one too :smile:

Well at least there are not many more agonising 2ams left? :redface:
The night before results day will be the hardest thoughhhhhhhh
:bawling:
Original post by asos98
If i get anything less than 7 A* i will be gutted

Only 7? :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest