The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mediaya
:K: yh u rather go have sex with her, she needs to relax after all the hard working..... :mmm: and dont forget the protections yh.... Lmao :toofunny:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oooo yeah! :colone: I think I'll just cuddle with her, I'll make sure I hug her tightly, she loves it, and I love it when she hugs me tightly, oh boy that feeling, she just wrapped her arm arounf me n said, "Hamzaaa,can you not just put ur phone away, baby? I know you don't use it nearly as much as others but please for me, please baby" :colondollar: So I think I gtg now, ttyl :h:

Woah, she just......:colone: Nevermind ttyl
Original post by hamza772000
Oooo yeah! :colone: I think I'll just cuddle with her, I'll make sure I hug her tightly, she loves it, and I love it when she hugs me tightly, oh boy that feeling, she just wrapped her arm arounf me n said, "Hamzaaa,can you not just put ur phone away, baby? I know you don't use it nearly as much as others but please for me, please baby" :colondollar: So I think I gtg now, ttyl :h:

Woah, she just......:colone: Nevermind ttyl

:rofl::rofl: u need to chill man

Goodnight :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
:rofl::rofl: u need to chill man

Goodnight :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
She won't let me chill, what can I do? :tongue:

Byeeee :h: She's on top of me rn :colone: :tongue: It's getting hot here :fan:
She won't let me chill, what can I do? :tongue:

Byeeee :h: She's on top of me rn :colone: :tongue: It's getting hot here :fan:

U still here! Get off the internet :colonhash: the phone might disappear..... Ehm... Lol

Byeeeeeeee for the 22nd time:colonhash:
:rofl::rofl: u will burn....:mmm: go smooth yh? :toofunny:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mace Windu
Original post by mediaya
U still here! Get off the internet :colonhash: the phone might disappear..... Ehm... Lol

Byeeeeeeee for the 22nd time:colonhash:
:rofl::rofl: u will burn....:mmm: go smooth yh? :toofunny:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh, sh*t I was just on youtube rn :tongue: I still have to brush my teeth, I'm going rn, my breath has to smell nice for my baby :wink: lmao, ok am going, she is acc gonna kill me :redface: :tongue: hehe , I won't mind tho :colondollar: She can do whatever she wants :colondollar: BYEEEE
Yoda
Oh, sh*t I was just on youtube rn :tongue: I still have to brush my teeth, I'm going rn, my breath has to smell nice for my baby :wink: lmao, ok am going, she is acc gonna kill me :redface: :tongue: hehe , I won't mind tho :colondollar: She can do whatever she wants :colondollar: BYEEEE

U man have too much imagination :rofl:
Go to sleep right now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
U man have too much imagination :rofl:
Go to sleep right now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can't stop listening to this :frown: [video="youtube;BCFQs0ACc6I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCFQs0ACc6I[/video]
I can't stop listening to this :frown: [video="youtube;BCFQs0ACc6I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCFQs0ACc6I[/video]

Ur gf will kill u man, i dont want u dead tomorrow :redface:

Spoiler

Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Ur gf will kill u man, i dont want u dead tomorrow :redface:

Spoiler

Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aight gd nite fr this time :colonhash:, I feel bad for her :redface:, I gtg bye
Aight gd nite fr this time :colonhash:, I feel bad for her :redface:, I gtg bye

N i thought u were gone :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AngryJellyfish

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
missed this from u
how u been?

I'm great thanks.

And you?

https://avvesione.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/non_non_biyori-05-renge-stare-curious-twintails-cute-ramen_house.jpg
(edited 7 years ago)

Latest