The Student Room Group

Done with AS

Got my AS results...they weren't good..please give me some advice for A2 ...I have 3 sciences....and need to get A in all of them.Physics has always been hard for me and i got a C in it...i may resit for physics along with my A2.is physics AS content linked with A2?
Reply 1
oh lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
How'd you get your AS results already? Thought Alevel results was Thursday or is that just A2?anyway I'd just keep practicing and reading ahead while you have time.you can re-sit the exams next year if you want.Also in A2 physics you learn new content but are expected to know the As as you will be using some of that knowledge to answer A2 questions (use some of the maths equations and basic knowledge).
Original post by Sidra Manzur
Got my AS results...they weren't good..please give me some advice for A2 ...I have 3 sciences....and need to get A in all of them.Physics has always been hard for me and i got a C in it...i may resit for physics along with my A2.is physics AS content linked with A2?

AS and A2 results come out on Thursday 18th. If you think you have yours already, it must be a hoax or scam.
I got my cie AS Result on 11th august...thanks btw!
OP is sitting international exams which came out on the 11th.

OP - Don't post pictures with so much personal identification still left on them, for the sake of your own security.
(edited 7 years ago)
What is OP ?
next time i will crop my Personal info
Original post by Sidra Manzur
What is OP ?

Original Poster. You are the OP.

Quick Reply

Latest