The Student Room Group
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website

2 witnesses for a secret marriage ceremony in Middlesbrough :)

Hi there,

This is a long shot, myself and my fiancee are getting married on 22nd August at the Middlesbrough Town Hall registry office 10.30am and as we are both new to this area, we are kind of desperate to find two witnesses for our marriage ceremony. I'm an English guy and shes Chinese :smile:

This is a strange request I know but anyone that would be interested to help please kindly private message me, we would greatly appreciate anyone that is free that morning.

Regards,

Sam
Reply 1
Original post by saminstockton
Hi there,

This is a long shot, myself and my fiancee are getting married on 22nd August at the Middlesbrough Town Hall registry office 10.30am and as we are both new to this area, we are kind of desperate to find two witnesses for our marriage ceremony. I'm an English guy and shes Chinese :smile:

This is a strange request I know but anyone that would be interested to help please kindly private message me, we would greatly appreciate anyone that is free that morning.

Regards,

Sam

Sorry dude. I am not anywhere near that area otherwise, would love to attend.

Good luck and happy marriage in advance. :biggrin:
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
haha thanks very much :smile: hope there are more people like you that see this thread lol

Original post by Saba XD
Sorry dude. I am not anywhere near that area otherwise, would love to attend.

Good luck and happy marriage in advance. :biggrin:
That's beautiful, I once dreamed of something similar for myself. If I lived near to you I would do it, but please accept my best wishes instead.
Thanks very much :smile:

Original post by Brahmin of Booty
That's beautiful, I once dreamed of something similar for myself. If I lived near to you I would do it, but please accept my best wishes instead.
Reply 5
haha thanks very much :smile: hope there are more people like you that see this thread lol

I hope there are people on here who are near your area. :h:
Commenting to get this back up onto the front page so more people see it! Sorry I'm not in the area, but congratulations

Posted from TSR Mobile
bump
still looking for two kind people in Middlesbrough that can be witnesses to our wedding on 22nd at the town hall.
Did you find anyone?
Reply 10
I hope you found some people :frown: i'll be in Middlesbrough from the 19th of sept
thanks for the replies folks, I managed to find two people from another source :smile: we are now happily married :smile:
thanks for the replies folks, I managed to find two people from another source :smile: we are now happily married :smile:

Brilliang news! I work for The Gazette in Middlesbrough if you would be willing to talk to us about it? PM me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending