The Student Room Group

Do all girls get moody

I was chatting to this girl on phone she's pregnant ain't seen her in a year she don't remember me, she was all swearing at me she said I'm a dirty little n word I'm a black guy aswell, the worst thing is she addinired she's racist and she has a black guy she's white also

Scroll to see replies

To your title, yes, most girls get moody every now and then.

Concerning your post, I have no idea what you said.
maybe because the experience she had, lead her to think like that... and its common for her to think like that :cute:
maybe give her some time or i dunno :getmecoat:
Original post by fatima1998
maybe because the experience she had, lead her to think like that... and its common for her to think like that :cute:
maybe give her some time or i dunno :getmecoat:

It is common for her to be racist?
Original post by Gorillion
It is common for her to be racist?

if she had a bad experience then she would think like that... being racist is not a good thing but having a bad experience could lead people to be racist...
Original post by Anonymous
I was chatting to this girl on phone she's pregnant ain't seen her in a year she don't remember me, she was all swearing at me she said I'm a dirty little n word I'm a black guy aswell, the worst thing is she addinired she's racist and she has a black guy she's white also

Maybe stop ringing up random girls you don't know? Just a thought
Original post by fatima1998
if she had a bad experience then she would think like that... being racist is not a good thing but having a bad experience could lead people to be racist...

I don't think it's as "common" as you think.
Reply 7
I don't really know her, listen I hate most females
Reply 8
I got her number last year I met her outside a college
Reply 9
Shh.
This is the weird part of TSR again.
True she's with a black guy aswell, she's a hypocrite
Dunno
Girls are hardddddddd
Lol not all girls are hard... all you gotta be is good looking. Ask me all about being buff and good looking :wink:.

But joke aside, there are so many women out there... who are nothing like the girl you were chatting to. Most are sound as a pound. However there is quite a few who think they are the s*** because they get a lot of attention from thirsty guys! And she is probably one of them ones.
(edited 7 years ago)
Why do these kind of problems only appear on TSR and the Jeremy Kyle Show? :lolwut:
F girls man
True
Tsr is free
Reply 19
pregnant girls are usually moody - its 'ormones

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending