The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
Hmm thats not ideal!
Umm im not sure what to do haha!

But tea is ready so i shall go have that!
Wont be long!

OK - don't rush! Gotta digest that food properly :u: you won't want heartburn or anything either :erm: :nah:

Hope it's good :biggrin:
Haha well at least you know what it is then!

:colonhash: Matrix is ready for chess! Maybe later Cheese!

how bout naw? :dontknow:
Original post by littlenorthernlass
Our new, rich and fancy neighbours have decided to eat their tea outside, on their fancy tables and chairs on their fancy, newly built, very high patio that is so high it overlooks OUR ground-level patio. So they will have a full practically aerial view of us putting our disposable barbeque on my dad's old workbench with old bricks around it, with our grubby and mis-matched, twenty year old garden furniture.

:moon:
It's like the lords of the manor literally looking down on the peasants in their scrubs.

The way I look at it, they're just having plain ole tea, while you're enjoying your barbecued FOOD :yum:
Antique furniture is cute.
Original post by Matrix123
OK - don't rush! Gotta digest that food properly :u: you won't want heartburn or anything either :erm: :nah:

Hope it's good :biggrin:

Im back in business! :biggrin:

I didnt each much anyway tbh, not hungry ag all!
Yeah thays true! Cant be feeling rough!

Thanks! Average is a good word for it though!
awful
was winning and then lost at TT
wanted to cry but i dont cry

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg
how bout naw? :dontknow:

Hmm, well still later Cheese!
However we cant get onto chess haha!
Could you assist us?
Im back in business! :biggrin:

I didnt each much anyway tbh, not hungry ag all!
Yeah thays true! Cant be feeling rough!

Thanks! Average is a good word for it though!

:woo:Ohh, make sure you eat enough though!

awful
was winning and then lost at TT
wanted to cry but i dont cry

Spoiler

Awww! Wanna watch the game against Freezer and I then I could play against you after? :smile:
Do you mind giving the website again :innocent: :biggrin:
I feel incredibly and profoundly sad. I hate saying it and to even admit it makes me seem utterly and ineffably weak.

Life is bleak. And no one cares about me or how I'm feeling. Some will offer me a helping hand but will never extend it in my time of need. It's always their problems which they feel are greater than yours and they find a way to bring it back to them, no matter what you say or how expressly sad and low you evince yourself to feel. But I won't stop caring about other people despite everything, because I can't emotionally detach myself so cruelly. I'm the helping hand and I always, always am there to save someone but I've never felt so lonely, even though I know I'm not alone everything is so fake. Nothing feels real anymore.

And sadness hurts the most when you're happy. Laughter so easily turns into cries and before you know it you're sat alone and crying to depressing songs in a puddle of self pity. Except it isn't self pity because you don't have an ounce of sympathy for yourself, but is it self pity to feel like you deserve better? Idk. The sharp contrast between the peak of your happiness and the lowest you've ever felt in a while juts into you everywhere and it feels like you're being poked by a million invisible people just wanting something from you or hurting you for no reason. Descending from the rooftop that is your happiness is excruciating, you have to go down a slide and the slide is scattered with pins and it's uneven and you tumble down it slowly - eventually becoming numb and oblivious but when you reach the bottom everything aches and stings - it just hurts.

And no one will listen because they won't understand and you have no one who wants to listen; there is no one to turn to. But I'm past speaking about it, it doesn't help and there is no escape and making yourself feel better is painful in every way.

I know I should check my privilege because I have everything I ask for and I have a loving family and I want for nothing, well, nothing but a personality change. My personality is flawed to the core and I'm a dull, uninteresting person that people grow bored with once they've exhausted me of every avenue of help I can ever offer someone. I have nothing left to help myself. :cry: And idk how I feel, idk why I feel it and idk why I expect anyone to treat me any better. :cry: It's that feeling when you want to go home so longingly but you're already home and you feel ungrateful because you have everything but you don't feel comfortable being yourself and you just want to know what comfort feels like. I guess home is a state of comfort within yourself. :cry: I'm just so tired of living this way.

Awww! Wanna watch the game against Freezer and I then I could play against you after? :smile:

Hmm, well still later Cheese!
However we cant get onto chess haha!
Could you assist us?

http://www.flyordie.com/games/online/games.html?lang=en&game=Chess&rs=1
in a game rn but sure

Tbh ill be sick if i eat any more. So ill be good for the night, no need to worry :wink:

CHESS NIGHT!!!! :jive: :woo:
Original post by Pokémontrainer
x

If you ever change your mind about speaking about it, feel free to PM. I care :hugs:

Youd best beat Veronica Cheese! :wink:
Im rooting for ya!

OK, I'll see you after then, sister :ahee:
Tbh ill be sick if i eat any more. So ill be good for the night, no need to worry :wink:

CHESS NIGHT!!!! :jive: :woo:

Ohh, OK :smile:

Yup!
If you ever change your mind about speaking about it, feel free to PM. I care :hugs:

@Pokémontrainer ^^^ agreed! :hugs:
Im always here if you need someone!
Youd best beat Veronica Cheese! :wink:
Im rooting for ya!

OK, I'll see you after then, sister :ahee:

Ohh, OK :smile:

Yup!

fml im losing so bad
@Pokémontrainer ^^^ agreed! :hugs:
Im always here if you need someone!

:wink:
fml im losing so bad

All my luck is with you :wink:
:wink:

All my luck is with you :wink:

2l8 m8 queen is gone
im deaded
and i feel really ill again
2l8 m8 queen is gone
im deaded
and i feel really ill again

Mine too :mmm:
Aww! I'm backing you even if you only have a King left :wink:
Mine too :mmm:
Aww! I'm backing you even if you only have a King left :wink:

lost
trial 2
just want to cry.
all the ****ing time.
this site isnt helping, the only thing that helped isnt around anymore.
all the people i liked on here have ****ed off so cant even confide in anyone and everyone is so vanilla and arse licking and idk

just want help and nothing is helping and dont want to burden ppl anyway so

Latest