The Student Room Group

Shots fired at french resort

Reports just coming in

https://t.co/yGQYfG1SZx

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
nnnnnnnn.jpg
I think it is worth mentioning this is near where that burkini event was stopped.
Reply 3
Here we go again...
Reply 4
Untitled.jpg

Europe's no longer safe for us

Either we start mass deportations and return these people to their ancestral homeland, or we're going to have to create a new homeland for European people

Except there isn't really anywhere to go..

Space?

The first man on the moon was White after all..

Let's claim it ours.

I'm not trolling, I'm deadly serious. Whites have to wake up and fight back. Fight in the voting booths and put an end to your treacherous governments who have done this to us.
French police deny reports of attack in resort of Juan-les-Pins, confirm stampede
Chill the **** out lol.
Original post by Brahmin of Booty
French police deny reports of attack in resort of Juan-les-Pins, confirm stampede
Chill the **** out lol.

They said the suicide bomber in Ansbach was a gas explosion. I think we wait and find out for certain.
Original post by TercioOfParma
They said the suicide bomber in Ansbach was a gas explosion. I think we wait and find out for certain.

Until it's on Sky, it's just nothing. RT says all sorts to get people riled up.
Until it's on Sky, it's just nothing. RT says all sorts to get people riled up.

Either way, even if it is a false alarm, it is still thread worthy in case it is actually something big.
Either way, even if it is a false alarm, it is still thread worthy in case it is actually something big.

That's like saying just because my fire alarm went off when I was cooking, there could be a fire in a major public building.
That's like saying just because my fire alarm went off when I was cooking, there could be a fire in a major public building.

Well, if it was a fire alarm in a major public building, it could be.
Well, if it was a fire alarm in a major public building, it could be.

You're being fragile.
You're being fragile.

You think people stampede for literally no reason? It may well be a mistake, but it may not be.
You think people stampede for literally no reason? It may well be a mistake, but it may not be.

I'm not even this massive apologist for Islam as the people I speak with in a serious way will tell you, but an obscure article from RT is nothing, it's complete trash and people need to stop losing their minds every time a scooter backfires.

Original post by teenhorrorstory
Stfu

I agree with this, he had no reason to post that article because it's nothing to do with the thread.
I'm not even this massive apologist for Islam as the people I speak with in a serious way will tell you, but an obscure article from RT is nothing, it's complete trash and people need to stop losing their minds every time a scooter backfires.

I never said anything about Islam. What I am saying is that this may develop into something bigger, and thus I thought I should post it.
Original post by Ars3
Untitled.jpg

Either we start mass deportations and return these people to their ancestral homeland, or we're going to have to create a new homeland for European people

Space?

Let's claim it ours.

I'm not trolling, I'm deadly serious. Whites have to wake up and fight back. Fight in the voting booths and put an end to your treacherous governments who have done this to us.

I never said anything about Islam. What I am saying is that this may develop into something bigger, and thus I thought I should post it.

It's part of the paranoia over terrorism. Don't pretend there is no context.
Original post by Ars3

Space?

Let's claim it ours.

We don't need to deport, we need to start holding governments to account and have real discussions on these issues.
You're being fragile.

No, you're being ridiculous. If there's a fire you should get out of that public building. Better safe than sorry, hun
It's part of the paranoia over terrorism. Don't pretend there is no context.

It could be terrorism, I am not denying that. However, I haven't mentioned Islam.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending