The Student Room Group

Things you hate about the opposite sex.

Scroll to see replies

From my experience I hate it when a guy is by himself he acts nice towards you but then when he is with his friends he is really immature and makes jokes/laughs at you
Reply 21
A lot of girls love to spoon but don't realise we end up with a dead arm and a face full of hair while they feel warm and "protected" lol.
Reply 22
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Well all I'm saying is since evolutionary times, it's been the guy doing the chasing, I don't see why it should change

It's slightly hard when you face the prospect of being arrested for hate crimes.
Original post by joecphillips
It's slightly hard when you face the prospect of being arrested for hate crimes.

And this is why I have a problem with modern feminism
Original post by STLJA
A lot of girls love to spoon but don't realise we end up with a dead arm and a face full of hair while they feel warm and "protected" lol.

There's no way you can sleep like that right. That **** just doesn't work
Reply 25
I suppose it annoys me when girls are really afraid of not being a stick figure, not having a thigh gap, having stretch marks, or any number of physical things that are quite unimportant. But in general most traits I dislike are present in both genders
Reply 26
I like big butts and I cannot lie...
Reply 27
Not massive, I suppose. Not like Kim Kardashian style or anything, that's just excessive lol.
Original post by Supersaps
Aha, this is so true. Sorry!

Also true: I want a girl that's super fit but not as super fit me...

Haha I shall just avoid talking about my field of study
Original post by Serine Soul
Haha I shall just avoid talking about my field of study

Just flirt/fancy really intelligent men. Smartness is sexy, anyway. Problem solved.

SS
Reply 30
When guys want a smart girl, but not a girl smarter than them :redface:

Not a fixed rule, my girlfriend has better GCSEs than me. :colonhash:
Reply 31
Original post by ,L,
No we don't! I think it's the other way round
You girls go for guys who are mean to you and pretend to like you just cause their popular or attractive
I go for anyone who's nice and doesn't follow the crowd
#notahipster :h:

Yep. Every girl goes after guys with 10/10 looks and 1/10 personalities, definitely.

I dislike their catcalling.
There are saggy arses? :lolwut:
Original post by Supersaps
Just flirt/fancy really intelligent men. Smartness is sexy, anyway. Problem solved.

SS

True
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Not a fixed rule, my girlfriend has better GCSEs than me. :colonhash:

How does that make you feel? :tongue:
Reply 35
How does that make you feel? :tongue:

Not bad; I find intelligence hugely attractive. In general we are pretty similar. Though I suppose I enjoy greater affinity for mathematical subjects while she is more knowledgeable in general and artistic. I might feel a bit more threatened with someone who was really good at mathematical subjects, but then again I might also find the common interest appealing. :s-smilie:
Reply 36
They take forever to mature
They're messy
They are sex mad
and they are hypocritical when they say that we are the confusing ones. I've had guys tell me they just want a causal relationship then change their mind after and guys tell me they want a serious relationship but then say they only wanted a casual one and guys say they don't want kids but then change their mind afterwards etc soooo indecisive
This is a generalisation ofc but I hate how much the average woman gossips/essentially backstabs her own "friends". I've been friends with plenty more women than men and they do this on a whole other level to guys and it's so disgusting watching it happen.

I flat out refuse to gossip because it's so trashy and I've probably met like 1 girl in my life who hasn't reveled in gossiping about other people they know sigh.
I want more of them in maths and physics departments !
15% is not enough , 70 % will be unsatisfied .
When guys leave the toilet seat up

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest