The PS was bad tbh.

At least I wasn't using it :redface:
Original post by Serine Soul
[snip]

pixlr.jpg

Nice try :lol:
Original post by BioOx
A question for Cambridge offer holders!

When did you send your UCAS form and when did you receive your first offer (from which uni?)

Sent on the 13th October (I was ready from early Sept but my reference took ages), got an offer from KCL on the 14th.
Original post by Mostly_Crazy
pixlr.jpg

At least she is trying :biggrin:

It is like saying: "Vote for Trump"

NONSENSE
Original post by Mostly_Crazy
pixlr.jpg

Original post by BioOx

NONSENSE

:confused:
Why don't you believe me?
Original post by BioOx

NONSENSE

Do you try to be autistic or does it just come naturally?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Insight314

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why are you arrogant. For the sake of whatever you believe in, do not be so cocky. Stop being disrespectful. I am not autistic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ngl you do sound 16 sometimes...
Original post by BioOx
I am not autistic.

So is your ignorance to politics made to suit how the general public perceives political issues, and thus feel more 'fit in' with society? If you negate that as well, then I don't know why you are on this thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by physicsmaths
I got an email from homerton on thursday about sending certificates.
Why lead me on why.
Can't you wait till friday and stop giving hope to the rejectees. Thanks natasha thomas.

Same here, are your certificates stamped and signed by a representative from your school/college? My school just gave them to me with nothing stamped or signed...

I wonder how you say that, when a person just literally expressed the most annoying thing that is wrong with society these days. As if it has become normal to act like a parrot of the propaganda that the media has been throwing you at.

Posted from TSR Mobile

For the record, I do not support Trump but such sheer ignorance and absolute repetition of propaganda can't not make you a tiny bit angry.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wonder how you say that, when a person just literally expressed the most annoying thing that is wrong with society these days. As if it has become normal to act like a parrot of the propaganda that the media has been throwing you at.

Posted from TSR Mobile

For the record, I do not support Trump but such sheer ignorance and absolute repetition of propaganda can't not make you a tiny bit angry.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Do calm down, stress at such an hour isn't helping.

BioOx was joking, that's all. I just found your use of 'autistic' as an insult uncomfortable, it's the kind of thing I used to hear from younger students in school and never really liked. But maybe that's just me being too sensitive.

It's okay, don't get too worked up over it :-)
7a0802175cb6fda1e6da2ae16e176f2f.png

Am I screwed?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Please take off your smartie pants,

It is not my problem that you have been aggravated by a simple joke.By choosing an offensive way to express your discomfort you effectively showcased an example of an arrogant, immature student.

My friend is autistic. It really struck me when you called me like that. People like you discriminate without having a reason. Please use your lateral thinking abilities and do not act impulsively. Joke and return a joke.... not an offense. Express your opinions more calmly. It will help you to achieve a greater success in life!
Original post by DesignPredator
7a0802175cb6fda1e6da2ae16e176f2f.png

Am I screwed?

Where did you find this?
Original post by BioOx
Where did you find this?

In my UCAS Track :biggrin:
Original post by BioOx
Where did you find this?

Inspect element I imagine
Original post by samb1234
Inspect element I imagine

Yep you got me! :colone:
Original post by AlexeiLipov
Same here, are your certificates stamped and signed by a representative from your school/college? My school just gave them to me with nothing stamped or signed...

Basically i got my school to send a letter signed by head of year saying these certfificates are legit etc etc but the certfificates havent veen touched(thought it was better if they weren't).
I havent sent step or GCSE ones though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending