The Student Room Group

SUITS anyone?

Just wondering if anyone share the same mad love for the series SUITS?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ollie1024

DEFINITELY!!!! It's such a good show to be fair!!! Are you up to date with the latest season??

Yes, it's one of my all time favourite shows! I worried that the quality might degrade after what happened at the end of season 5, but it's remained as good as ever.
Reply 3
Its ok tbh, nothing that great. Although saying that, I'm on season 3 now lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by mobbsy91
DEFINITELY!!!! It's such a good show to be fair!!! Are you up to date with the latest season??

Yup, fully up to date with the new season!
Reply 5
Original post by A321
Its ok tbh, nothing that great. Although saying that, I'm on season 3 now lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbf it did go a bit stagnant around season 3/4 but picks up again end of 4 and through 5
Tbf it did go a bit stagnant around season 3/4 but picks up again end of 4 and through 5

Totally agree, I dropped it so many times during those seasons but it pays off.
I do miss how in the first couple seasons it was case per episode with the main storyline interspersed, but do really really like the latest season on atm!
Reply 8
I somewhat agree with the one case per show thing, I like what they do arm where they have he big main storyline but throw in the odd bits like with the investment bankers. I disagree with you saying the current season sucks tho, I love it! Harvey and Cahill are great together, and it's still been good to seeing Mikes time in prison. And it doesn't matter about the series progression, I think it's been entertaining with what's happened so far.
I've enjoyed season 6 so far but I do think they've kind of underplayed the fact that everybody quit the firm... I mean I don't need to be a business man to know that's pretty bad.
Original post by (student)
I've enjoyed season 6 so far but I do think they've kind of underplayed the fact that everybody quit the firm... I mean I don't need to be a business man to know that's pretty bad.

Would definitely agree, but I reckon that now Mike is getting out (if another bombshell doesn't arrive!), it's going to concentrate getting the firm back up and running properly, with Mike having some (non-Lawyer, obviously) role in getting the firm back on its feet.
Reply 11
Would definitely agree, but I reckon that now Mike is getting out (if another bombshell doesn't arrive!), it's going to concentrate getting the firm back up and running properly, with Mike having some (non-Lawyer, obviously) role in getting the firm back on its feet.

I dunno, I get the feeling Mike getting out is as simple as it finished out to be, I hope it is though! Is it still possible that he could go work as a paralegal? I mean Rachel worked as a paralegal without a Law degree, so surely Mike should be able too, unless he not allowed to have any link to the legal profession after his conviction. I think Frank is going to cause some problems for everyone though.
I dunno, I get the feeling Mike getting out is as simple as it finished out to be, I hope it is though! Is it still possible that he could go work as a paralegal? I mean Rachel worked as a paralegal without a Law degree, so surely Mike should be able too, unless he not allowed to have any link to the legal profession after his conviction. I think Frank is going to cause some problems for everyone though.

Yeh I definitely agree with you there, and I don't think there's a problem with him being a paralegal, just think he'd find it boring, and would want to do what he's been doing for the last few years perhaps...
True- once they went down the route of arresting Mike I was always a bit confused about how they would bring him back as a lawyer... he'd have to go to law school at least but would anywhere good accept a fraud???
Just watched the mid season finale and thought it was soooo good!

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by (student)
True- once they went down the route of arresting Mike I was always a bit confused about how they would bring him back as a lawyer... he'd have to go to law school at least but would anywhere good accept a fraud???

I'm also interested to see what happens now hes out of prison. I don't think he be able to do do any law-related jobs as all the law companies know that he is a fraud now. Even if he went to law school to get a a real degree, part of passing the BAR was to face a panel of professors (or some important people) to determine whether you have good character, which based on the fact that's he an ex-con I'd say he definitely wouldn't pass.

I think he might go back to being an investment banker, possibly at that company he was at before with Jonathan Sidwell (don't remember the company name). Although I'd rather he'd do something different as I don't think this route would be that interesting.
Original post by AutomatedWaffles
I'm also interested to see what happens now hes out of prison. I don't think he be able to do do any law-related jobs as all the law companies know that he is a fraud now. Even if he went to law school to get a a real degree, part of passing the BAR was to face a panel of professors (or some important people) to determine whether you have good character, which based on the fact that's he an ex-con I'd say he definitely wouldn't pass.

I think he might go back to being an investment banker, possibly at that company he was at before with Jonathan Sidwell (don't remember the company name). Although I'd rather he'd do something different as I don't think this route would be that interesting.

If you haven't watched the mid-season finale, then don't read the spoiler...

Spoiler

If you haven't watched the mid-season finale, then don't read the spoiler...

Spoiler

Was that only the mid-season finale? I thought it felt like the season finale, although I guess they did this last season and I thought the same thing and I was wrong then :smile:. On the plus side, more suits yaaay ! :biggrin:

Yeah I'm not sure he will accept either, everything at Pearson Spectre seems to be up in the air at the moment, so maybe he will take that into consideration. Can't wait for the next episode.
Original post by AutomatedWaffles
Was that only the mid-season finale? I thought it felt like the season finale, although I guess they did this last season and I thought the same thing and I was wrong then :smile:. On the plus side, more suits yaaay ! :biggrin:

Yeah I'm not sure he will accept either, everything at Pearson Spectre seems to be up in the air at the moment, so maybe he will take that into consideration. Can't wait for the next episode.

Yeh mid-season finale!! I can't wait for it to come back either!!! Don't think we've got many more seasons going from past interviews with the writer.
Reply 19
Omg I just watched it, and it was sooooo good! A little upset Jessica has gone (only because I liked her character) but they did it in a great way, to be honest I was expecting Mike and Rachel to go. Can't wait for what the second half of the season brings. Thankfully now How to Get Away with Murder is back on again, it can fill my Suits hole until Jan/Feb haha

Quick Reply

Latest