The Student Room Group

do you recommend it ?.. renewable energy

Do you recommend studying renewable energy Engineering Yes OR No and why :?

thank you in advance :biggrin:
Original post by za3
Do you recommend studying renewable energy Engineering Yes OR No and why :?

thank you in advance :biggrin:

Probably better off studying something broader like mechanical or electrical as it leaves open more options.
Reply 2
Original post by Smack
Probably better off studying something broader like mechanical or electrical as it leaves open more options.

hmm is there any course i can take that have both ? i mean renewable energy + electrical ( cause my father is an electrical engineer and he told me you will have better chances of getting better and high quality Jobs, He Told me IT the "Future"

thank you for your replay :biggrin:
Original post by za3
hmm is there any course i can take that have both ? i mean renewable energy + electrical ( cause my father is an electrical engineer and he told me you will have better chances of getting better and high quality Jobs, He Told me IT the "Future"

thank you for your replay :biggrin:

I'm sure there are courses out there that combine the two. I Googled it and got electrical engineering with renewable energy courses from Leeds, Nottingham, Brunel, Edinburgh and Plymouth.
Reply 4
Original post by Smack
I'm sure there are courses out there that combine the two. I Googled it and got electrical engineering with renewable energy courses from Leeds, Nottingham, Brunel, Edinburgh and Plymouth.

aha Thank you sir for your Help much appreciated :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest