The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ,L,
"freestyle"
He became a sellout since that not afraid album came out and he was doing sponsorships with call of duty.
He's just a money making puppet
But his lyrics mean something :colonhash: Yes, he's no where near as good as how he was before, and you don't have to listen to his new songs, imo he's the best for example, Muhammad Ali lost his last few fights....does that mean he's not the G.O.A.T?

You can't just take credit away from someone just because of what they did in the last 1 to 2 yrs.........
(edited 7 years ago)
Eminem v Drake:
Original post by hamza772000
I know :colondollar:

Spoiler

Hamza remember what I said before:wink:
via VM:u:
Original post by OGGUS
Hamza remember what I said before:wink:
via VM:u:
No :colonhash: What did you say?
I hope you understand what boys are like in the future, it's not easy or possible in some cases to interpret intentions.......but oh, well, best of luck to you, goodnight :h:

Original post by mr T 999
Well I partly agree with that giving compliments doesn't always means the person is nice. Giving compliment ls a easy way of getting the girl to like you or perceive you as being nice. Even do you might not be

I went to bed, so i never saw this. Do you guys seriously think i'm gullible?!!?! 90% of the Boys i met my age are stupid no offence :colonhash: I detest boys my age :colonhash:

Spoiler

No :colonhash: What did you say?

That you need help. Psychologists are great at giving help.
Maybe a counsellor at sixth form next year.
@PrincessBO$$ and @mediaya do you 2 agree with me?
Original post by PrincessBO$$
I went to bed, so i never saw this. Do you guys seriously think i'm gullible?!!?! 90% of the Boys i met my age are stupid no offence :colonhash: I detest boys my age :colonhash:

Spoiler

You are gullible when it comes to OGGUS praising you :u: Either you just love him :colondollar: or just want his compliments :colonhash:
Original post by OGGUS

:colonhash: i dont know. If you need help. Get help.
Original post by OGGUS
You are acc the most GULLIBLE person alive, OGGUS, ask Electrospective for confirmation :wink:

Latest