The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrincessBO$$
I went to bed, so i never saw this. Do you guys seriously think i'm gullible?!!?! 90% of the Boys i met my age are stupid no offence :colonhash: I detest boys my age :colonhash:

Spoiler

Maybe you should think that about the future and how boys will become men. Somalis grow up. They are very sensible when there mature with age.:h:
Don't worry about boys.
:colonhash: i dont know. If you need help. Get help.
Good response :colondollar:

Spoiler

Original post by hamza772000
You are acc the most GULLIBLE person alive, OGGUS, ask Electrospective for confirmation :wink:

Now your being mean.
Have you heard of a thing called "playing along":biggrin:
Original post by OGGUS
Maybe you should think that about the future and how boys will become men. Somalis grow up. They are very sensible when there mature with age.:h:
Don't worry about boys.

You are gullible when it comes to OGGUS praising you :u: Either you just love him :colondollar: or just want his compliments :colonhash:

It isnt fair you say that, i would've reacted the exact same way. if mr t had said that. If YOU had said that i would've known you're 100% being sarcastic. Cause i rarely see you're nice side, no offence.:colonhash: but that ok. I dont expect an annoying brother such a YOU to be nice :colonhash:
Original post by OGGUS
Now your being mean.
Have you heard of a thing called "playing along":biggrin:
Sorry :redface:

Ok, well in order for me to determine how gullible you are, tell me what things that her or I have told you are BS and what aren't? Then I can decide :colone:
It isnt fair you say that, i would've reacted the exact same way. if mr t had said that. If YOU had said that i would've known you're 100% being sarcastic. Cause i rarely see you're nice side, no offence.:colonhash: but that ok. I dont expect an annoying brother such a YOU to be nice :colonhash:
I wasn't talking about me being gay! :colonhash: There's a lot more when it comes to OGGUS, trust me :biggrin: I'm not being mean to him :redface:

Edit: I don't see your nice side aswell, but I appreciate you for being wjo you are :u:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by OGGUS
Don't worry about boys.

The Somali boys i've mets, show no sign if puberty or growing up
Good response :colondollar:

Spoiler

Dont use this ':colondollar:'
:colonhash:

So you're an expert :holmes:
Sorry :redface:

Ok, well in order for me to determine how gullible you are, tell me what things that her or I have told you are BS and what aren't? Then I can decide :colone:

I don't even think about you guys. I think about me more. Me before everyone else. How the faq will I know?
(edited 7 years ago)
I wasn't talking about me being gay! :colonhash: There's a lot more when it comes to OGGUS, trust me :biggrin: I'm not being mean to him :redface:

Where did Gay come from? Are you sane?!
Ok khalas, I get it OGGUS is
Original post by OGGUS
I don't even think about you. How the faq will I know?
:lolwut: Why would I think that you think about me?! Being gullible has nothing to do with THINKING about that person :redface:
Btw, would you think of me differently if I was gay? It was a joke from yesterday, when I was trying to troll the troll.....

Yes, I'm glad you understand :smile:
The Somali boys i've mets, show no sign if puberty or growing up

Dont use this ':colondollar:'
:colonhash:

So you're an expert :holmes:
Okay :colonhash:

Yes :colonhash:
Don't worry @PrincessBO$$
But I know some boys who are mature. There my age. And some are good looking too. They therefore can French your thirst.:wink:
Whatever i dont need immature boys :colonhash:
It's just me, myself and I
Solo ride until I die
'Cause I got me for life
Original post by OGGUS
Don't worry @PrincessBO$$
But I know some boys who are mature. There my age. And some are good looking too. They therefore can French your thirst.:wink:
:rofl: @PrincessBO$$He's gonna give you relationship advice......:rolleyes: "FRENCH your thirst" :lol: *Quench
Whatever i dont need immature boys :colonhash:
It's just me, myself and I
Solo ride until I die
'Cause I got me for life
YAY! :biggrin: G-Eazy!

Wtf. You guys are being bare confusing. When did the word Gay pop up.
I don't even read half the things Hamza says anymore as I can't take him seriously:h:
Reply 7798
But his lyrics mean something :colonhash: Yes, he's no where near as good as how he was before, and you don't have to listen to his new songs, imo he's the best for example, Muhammad Ali lost his last few fights....does that mean he's not the G.O.A.T?

You can't just take credit away from someone just because of what they did in the last 1 to 2 yrs.........

Why are you so obsessed with him, there's literally dozens of people better than eminem
Btw, would you think of me differently if I was gay? It was a joke from yesterday, when I was trying to troll the troll.....

Yes, I'm glad you understand :smile:

I dont think i would tbh :h:

Latest