1) Action-adventure/Thriller
2) Comedy / Horror
3) Romance / Mystery
OR any other
And why ?
All of them. However Romance mystery sounds good. :wink:
Reply 2
Comedy and horror

Cuz you tend to forget everything else! Comedy cuz you end up feeling good and laughing and horror because I like the feeling of being scared (which is weird but I love horror)

Romance when I'm feeling mushy

But I like mystery cuz of the twists and turns so illusion type films like "the illusionist" and "Now you see me"

Ummmmm I like all genres basically :colondollar:
Original post by ZuluK
Comedy and horror

Cuz you tend to forget everything else! Comedy cuz you end up feeling good and laughing and horror because I like the feeling of being scared (which is weird but I love horror)

Romance when I'm feeling mushy

But I like mystery cuz of the twists and turns so illusion type films like "the illusionist" and "Now you see me"

Ummmmm I like all genres basically :colondollar:

Oh I see, I understand you ,
And same actually , I like the films and genres you like too ,
And don't worry I don't judge :wink:
How you ?
Comedy/Horror because Shaun of the Dead is the best movie ever made.
Reply 5
I think the best type of Movies are Comedy and Romance, even I like all of them. :heart:
In my opinion comedy is good, because we never know what will happen after, and even if we know it is funny in the same way. And Romance it is also one of the best, because it usually is about a love story that can has a happy or sad ending.
This type of movies serve as great escapes and fantasies for viewers, especially if the two people finally overcome their difficulties, declare their love, and experience life. Romantic movies often explore the essential themes of love at first sight, and the best is that we can interpretate the story in many ways we want.
Personally I love a bit of the Comedy / Horror genre. I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to Horror so it's easier to watch when there's an injection of comedy. Personal favorites include : Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, Warm Bodies and the Scary Movie trilogy.
Original post by Danny Dorito
Personally I love a bit of the Comedy / Horror genre. I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to Horror so it's easier to watch when there's an injection of comedy. Personal favorites include : Shaun of the Dead, Zombieland, Warm Bodies and the Scary Movie trilogy.

Reply 8

There were 5 Scary Movie films so I'm assuming you didn't like the last two :tongue:
Original post by asif007
There were 5 Scary Movie films so I'm assuming you didn't like the last two :tongue:

Scary Movie 2 was the best one anyway :wink:
Original post by asif007

Haha yes, I like to pretend they didn't happen
If we're talking about Hollywood films, I think action-adventure/thriller has to be my favourite genre. I've seen more than I can possibly remember and I've been watching them for years. Examples such as Bad Boys, Expendables, Rambo, The Rock, Die Hard, Mad Max, James Bond, Mission Impossible, Bourne and the Batman series. Martial arts films included: my favourites are Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Donnie Yen and Tony Jaa. Lots of bad movies too which are guilty pleasures to watch every now and then, e.g. anything starring Steven Seagal. :tongue:

Comedy comes a close second as Hollywood always does the crazy slapstick F-bomb/sexual humour really well. Examples like Neighbours, We're The Millers, This Is The End, Pineapple Express, Road Trip, Anchorman, Borat, 40 Year Old Virgin, Team America, Daddy's Home, Get Hard, Ride Along, Wedding Crashers etc. Even the older style of comedies were really good too: Airplane, Naked Gun, Dumb & Dumber, Liar Liar, Nutty Professor.

I don't think I really like a combination of comedy-horror as the only example I can think of is Scary Movie (and I've only seen the first 2 which were pretty good). I enjoy pure horrors like Saw, The Ring, Amityville Horror, Texas Chainsaw Massacre etc. My mum enjoys psychological thrillers so when I watch films with her, sometimes the ones she likes have a bit of overlap with horrors anyway.
I prefer comedy and romance tbh. I like movies such as tfios, the perks of a wallflower, white chicks etc

I've never been into horror or sci fi
(edited 7 years ago)
Haha yes, I like to pretend they didn't happen

Haha that's fair enough :tongue:

Original post by PugDevil
Scary Movie 2 was the best one anyway :wink:

I enjoyed number 2 but I slightly prefer the first one :smile:
How about Furious 7?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending